*cough*

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

*cough*

CoOlDuDe
Lieutenant JG

Post by CoOlDuDe » Tue Dec 17, 2002 10:39 pm

Now seriously... It's been more than a month since the front page was updated? <P>Now I'll have all the premadonnas screaming at me for asking them to actually TRY to update the main page with something. :roll:
ZING! Good riddance. Since I have just changed the e-mail in my profile, I did Forceflow's job and killed my posting. Hope you're happy, I know I am. :)

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:42 am

Or at least change it from "poll of the day" to "poll of the year" or "poll" or possibly "the only poll you'll ever see on this site" :D <BR>As for news, I don't mind if you make some up. Maybe write something about the sudden burst of entheusasim in the site. Or possibly a "Merry Christmas, Happy holidays" type thing
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Mindz i
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Mindz i » Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:09 am

I agree, it does give the faults impression that the site is starting to die. People come and visit after a few months and they think that nothing is going on.
That's my two cents. Put it in your pocket or throw it on the ground. It doesn't matter to me.

Forceflow
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Forceflow » Thu Dec 19, 2002 6:29 am

Well, there's the news folks! There's a new 'News' Topic on the Frontpage of the site (Namely this one) showing you that we are<BR>a) not dead and <BR>b) still do read the Forums although it most likely doesn't look like it.<P>Unfortunately besides this mind staggering news, there really aint that much to tell. We've got some smaller opts in progress that might be released soon, though progress reports have been rather 'well spread' lately.<P>As for the wish for seasons greetings, that's still a little way to go. I am still at work and have a test (doesn't that suck, I have all the disadvantages of work combined with the disadvantes of school) tomorrow about databases and this sucks! So, don't expect any cheers from me until the end of the weekend. (Since I'll be off the internet on the weekend I wont be able to post any time sooner!)<p>[ 19 December 2002: Message edited by: Forceflow ]
Murphy was an optimist! I am a pessimist!
And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet! (District 9)
Webmaster of the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project

Berruga
XWAU Member

Post by Berruga » Thu Dec 19, 2002 6:45 am

They're still alive! youp yup! :D <P>Well that's something i always suspected ... ;)<p>[ 19 December 2002: Message edited by: Berruga ]

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Thu Dec 19, 2002 6:19 pm

Ha! We can make a difference! :D Thanks Forceflow. Maybe we could do things like the Onion ;)
Corellian Browncoat
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Mindz i
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Mindz i » Tue Dec 24, 2002 12:27 am

Heh, Heh. :D
That's my two cents. Put it in your pocket or throw it on the ground. It doesn't matter to me.

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Tue Dec 24, 2002 4:55 pm

yay! more new news!
Corellian Browncoat