Looking for some lovely ship orthos

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Looking for some lovely ship orthos

dunadin777
Recruit

Post by dunadin777 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:04 pm

Hi guys,

I'm completely new to the forum and the project, so forgive me jumping in with a request right away. Does anyone have any nice top-down and side-on shots of the game's larger ships, especially the Mobquet? I'm running a Star Wars RPG in which the players are the crew of a Mobquet, so I'd love to have some high-quality orthogonal shots of the ship for map-making and descriptive purposes.

Thanks in advance, and this is a really cool project with some impressive talent and devotion--I can't wait to try it out properly.

capitanguinea
Galactic Empire

Post by capitanguinea » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:04 pm

Some time ago, I found this

https://www.deviantart.com/unusualsuspe ... /SW-Orthos

I hope there is not a problem if I post this link, because it's quite public and come out easily if you google the words "star wars orthos"

dunadin777
Recruit

Post by dunadin777 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:29 pm

Yeah, I started out searching 'Star Wars orthos' before I found my way here, based on seeing the high-quality (but not ortho) shots of the upgraded Mobquet model. I'd also found Unusual Suspex' gallery, but he doesn't have one for the Mobquet or many of the other ships that you guys have put out for this project. All good resources, to be sure, just hoping to find something I can tear into for the purposes of deckplans and photoshopping custom bits onto.

capitanguinea
Galactic Empire

Post by capitanguinea » Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:32 pm

You are searching for the first edition of "Starships of the Galaxy" sourcebook, for the Star Wars RPG by Wizard of the Coast, then.

dunadin777
Recruit

Post by dunadin777 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:50 pm

Yeah, that's exactly the style and quality of deck plan I'm trying to create.