1 question (not sure where to put questions)

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

1 question (not sure where to put questions)

Spawn613
Recruit

Post by Spawn613 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:07 pm

don't wanna sound like a tard but are these upgrades only exterior or are there any projects on the cockpits?

ANDREW L
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:06 pm

all the flyable models to download have new and improoved cockpits except the toscan fighter and the slave 1
<A HREF="http://jkdf2.net/jklex/" TARGET=_blank>JKLE</A><P>One of the last active JK and MotS clan<P><I>Legends return one last time</I>

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:31 pm

Most flyable craft have a base (used for NPC fighters) Exterior( more detailed, used for your own) and cockpit. <P>And feel free to ask questions. Th worst that will happen is that you will be referred to the FAQ.
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

darklord
Galactic Empire

Post by darklord » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:40 pm

The worst that could happen, is that evreyone starts to ostricize you. Then suddenly, an annonimous tip lets your freinds know that you visited a "starwars gaming fansite forum" and then your family name is disgraced for generations to come. Your family eventualy completly disowns you. You stagger thorugh your, as it turns out, pitiful excuse for a life: jobless, embittered, and completly alone. You eventualy decide out of desperation, durring some cold, stormy night, to live out of a cardboard box in the middle of the highway, having nothing to eat but the begrimed, tatterd scraps of cloth on your back, in a desperate attempt to add some fiber in your peviously all bug diet, all because you couldn't read some lousy FAQ page! But barring that, feel free to ask questions! :D<p>[ 19 April 2007: Message edited by: darklord ]