Azzameen campaign for xwing miniatures

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Azzameen campaign for xwing miniatures

capitanguinea
Galactic Empire

Post by capitanguinea » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:01 pm

Now I can dream. I have recently completed my 1/270 scale collection of EU ships and model. As a player and customs designer I desire now draft a series of mission about Azzameen Family from xwa. I would like to port the vidrogame on tabletop... what I need is a mission wikipedia for classic campaign to design which forces are fielded and the mission goals. Did you know if there is one? I would like every info for luveries too... the Hurrim, Dunari's and so on you can get me. At completion I would create a pdf and attach here to share it with you

Driftwood
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Driftwood » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:55 pm

There may be a general overview on wikipedia regarding characters and setting, but realistically you'd be better off just looking and seeing in AlliED what ships are used in what mission and developing your tabletop games around those themes, ships, and objectives. Obviously capitol ships would not really be able to be featured though.

I still have all my X-Wing 1.0 stuff, haven't gotten any 2.0 stuff yet. Did invest in some 3d printed pirate fighters in the past, R41, PES, TOS, YT2000, TW, CLK, T/A, and an INT and A/FRG for Armada. Unfortunately 3d printing is expensive and I haven't invested in finishing my collection yet.