Just some random dialog

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Just some random dialog

Voyager
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by Voyager » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:55 am

That hit me in the middle of the night, for a thing that might never happen. But, might be fun, so enjoy, or not:
A "God dammit. It's the Exoder. Damn. How the hell did you end up out here buddy? Dammit all."

A "Bring us in for a scan. Long shot, but gotta check for life signs at least. Might as well get some visuals and tag the location, before we go. Not going to have time to do a proper scene. Least for a while."

A "Looks holed. Not getting any gas leakage though. May mean its empty. Make that mostly empty. I'm picking up looks like lotta blood on the spec. That's gonna be messy..."

P "Hey, look on the bright side. At least you don't have to go in there today."

A "Heh, yeah... Just means its going to be even riper when we do have time. Not looking forward to that. Don't know how we're even going to get anything useful after all that time, either."

P "Just like old times buddy."

A "Yeah. Well, we've got all we're gonna get here. Time to pack it up and hit the next one."

P "Roger, wilco. Think we're going to find the Flying Dutchman at this one?"

A Snort. "I don't care if it's the Easter Bunny, long as they can fight."

P "Omelettes coming right up." Jumps into hyper drive...

A "Fresh eggs would be real nice right about now."

Drops out of hyperspace.

P "So, these eggs do?"

A "Dunno. How 'bout you crack a few open and find out while I get us the hell outa here?"

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:45 am

Brings back sweet memories of our old battlethreads!
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear