TIE Fighter

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

TIE Fighter

avazquezd75x
Recruit

Post by avazquezd75x » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:54 pm

I used to be registered as avazquezd75 back when this whole project started, I enjoyed this project A LOT! (i was not able to recover my old password)

I remember there was an option to actually play TIE Fighter Special Edition using XWing Alliance upgrade ... is that still an option? :?

I currently have both Xwing Alliance and TIE Fighter Special edition installed on Steam.

BTW ... Its amazing how you guys continue to develop this game ... I LOVE YOU GUYS! :gott:

Rookie_One1
Rebel Alliance

Post by Rookie_One1 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:51 pm

You are talking about the TFTC ?

There is still some work being done, but AFAIK it's slow for now (and not managed by the XWAU team)
Rookie One, is that you?? - Ru Merleen, Rebel Spy at Imdaar Alpha
Current Holder of the Frying Pan of Death

Fek'LeyrTarg
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Fek'LeyrTarg » Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:38 pm

If you mean having the XWAUP-models within the Windows-port of TIE Fighter:
There's a port of these for XvT which also works with X-Wing and TIE Windows.
http://xvtedicion.es/ingles/descargas/c ... .php?id=14

avazquezd75x
Recruit

Post by avazquezd75x » Sun Sep 06, 2020 1:53 am

Found it !! A long time ago, I was a member of TIE Corps (I even become Squadron Commander), an international club of all Star Wars space simulators (XW, TF, XvT, BOP and XWA)
They have special missions for all games, New ships, tutorials, squadrons and patches for all games ... one of those patches was play Tie Fighter under Xwing Alliance ... I remember I used XWing Alliance Upgrade to make the game even better.

This is the link of TIE Corps, in case you want to have a look at it: https://tc.emperorshammer.org/news.php

Regards,