Recording with Nvidia Experience

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Recording with Nvidia Experience

Avarice1987
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Avarice1987 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:30 am

Hi guys, I always like to record my videos with Nvidia Experience, I am very happy with it.

One thing I noticed, either the age of the game or k.p.

N Vidia always creates its own folders for the recordings, e.g. Empire at War, Rome 2, Order of Battle, etc.

I noticed that he always puts everything from X Wing Alliance into the desktop folder as if I was taking a desktop recording.

Of course this does not affect the quality of the videos.

Does it happen to other of you who record with this?

Oh yes, my PC said goodbye in July, mainboard and graphics card broke, I will get another one just before christmas, probably with the new Nvidia 3070 inside, so that should be enough for the next 5 years. I had my old one since 2013.

By the way, my next goal for mission revisions is the Assault On Yaga Minor v1.1 by Wedge - I mean he passed away some time ago. To honor him and this nice campaign I would then revise it, especially the mission with the Super Star Destroyer in the shipyard, because the size of the SSD is not right anymore.

AngeI
Lieutenant JG

Post by AngeI » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:26 am

Yes, XWA always records to a Desktop folder probably because its such an old game. It doesn't affect the videos in any way though but if you do any other desktop recording or application that doesn't otherwise get its own folder, it will always go there.