My life

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

My life

BattleDog
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Sat Dec 21, 2002 9:38 pm

Just thought this might interest you.<P>Remember the girl I told you about. Well, she still doesn't fancy me.<P>However this other girl does.<P>Problems:<P>1) She's a year and a half older, 17 1/2. This may not sound like a problem but when it means she's in her last year of collage and I haven't even left school yet it gets a bit difficult.<P>2) I don't particually want to ruin our friendship.<P>3) She's drop dead gorgeous. I mean seriosly, like a model. Litterally unbelievable.<P>4) I don't really fancy her, beyond 3.<P>5) Another guy in the same situation as me is in love with her. He happens to be my best mate.<P>6)There's the other girl I'm in love with.<P>Core problem, it is very difficult to resist her. She is very nice, very smart and very charming.<P>This kinda shit only happens in soaps, man!
1st Lt Sigurd "BattleDog" Stormhand, Assigned Corsair Squadron, Renegade Wing, CRS Vigilant.

Corsair 8, Squadron TrO.

Slade
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Slade » Sat Dec 21, 2002 11:27 pm

trade you
One is born only to die.... LIVE IT UP!

Marcos_Edson
XWAU Member

Post by Marcos_Edson » Sat Dec 21, 2002 11:56 pm

Well, you're luckier than I am, I never had a girlfriend (and by the looks of it, I could be even your father...) 0_0
SETI
"There can be only one..."
"I'm an otaku! Have a problem with that?"

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Sun Dec 22, 2002 1:16 am

wow, you have managed to achieve the perfect cliche of a relationship! My problem is my friend lives in California, and I'm on the other coast.
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Sun Dec 22, 2002 1:17 am

Well, then, you must be fictional if it only happens in soap operas. :p
IN THE WAKE OF FEDERATION THERE AROSE EMPIRE

Specter
Lieutenant JG

Post by Specter » Sun Dec 22, 2002 1:43 am

Her being like a model is a problem?<P>If that's what you think you'll never date anyone...<P>Remember, you are supposed to make her like you, therefore you have to think you look prettier than her...<P>Well...it works anyway...<P>Dont worry about your friends btw...

Draco429
Commander

Post by Draco429 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 3:10 am

So just be friends with her. Hang out with her. Go on a couple of dates with her. You never know.
Eclipse

Nute Type R
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Nute Type R » Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:52 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BattleDog:<BR><STRONG>stuff</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Please crash into the sun and die. Failing that, fall into the ocean and never return.<P>Thanks for sharing.
sig

Rogue
Lieutenant

Post by Rogue » Sun Dec 22, 2002 8:03 am

Bitch bitch bitch.

wampa_one
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by wampa_one » Sun Dec 22, 2002 12:24 pm

Diamond slippers too tight?<P> :D :D

TK-204
Lieutenant

Post by TK-204 » Sun Dec 22, 2002 1:28 pm

Well... If you don't REALLY love her (=no feelings exept for her looks) then I'd just keep her as a friend.<P>If you DO love her (you can't eat/sleep/think/walk straight etc) then I'd certainly try it! :)<P>And ask you friend what he exactly feels and talk about it!<P>Hope I helped ya a bit :)
<I>Så ska de ne genast stekas<BR>Som de en gång stekte oss<BR>De ska saltas de ska kokas<BR>Köttet skall flanga från benen loss!</I>

BattleDog
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Sun Dec 22, 2002 1:50 pm

Right, let me make this clearer, or even muddier.<P>1) The 17 yearold, I fancy, because she's dreop dead gorgeous. I'm not in love with her by a long stretch, although I do like her. As a friend.<P>2) The 15 yearold, the one I'm in love with doesn't fancy me, she's pretty much drop dead gorgeous too. She's also kind, intelligant, witty, charming, stubburn, argumentative and sharp tounged.<P>3) The last three are important, she's the only one who stands up to me in an argument, without:<P>a) Trying to seduce me.<P>b) Sceching till I give up.<P>4) The 15 yearold is also my closest female friend. That said sometimes we get on great and sometimes we can't stop insulting each other. This can be interpreted in two ways:<P>a) She thinks I'm gay, highly unlikely, although I admit to being more sensative and careing than the average bloke.<P>b) She really does fancy me and she's really good at hiding it. She is a good actress.<P>c) Something else.<P>5) My best mate is in love with the 17 yearold.<P>6) The fact that the 17 yearold is drop dead is a problem because she is very difficult to resist.<P>Man, I'm only 16!
1st Lt Sigurd "BattleDog" Stormhand, Assigned Corsair Squadron, Renegade Wing, CRS Vigilant.

Corsair 8, Squadron TrO.

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Sun Dec 22, 2002 4:11 pm

You <I>could</I> try talking to them instead of us about it.
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

BattleDog
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Sun Dec 22, 2002 5:52 pm

Well, the 17 yearold I have spoken to.<P>Answer: She sorta fancies me.<P>So I think, "fair enough". We decided we weren't going to go in that direction. Recently however she's been giving off signals again. I dunno really, I mean....<P>Hell, some bloke should write a book on how to understand women!<P>My reason for mentioning it is I'm dead bored and the situation is so rediculas.<P>15 yearold.... Well, I'm working on that.

Corsair 8, Squadron TrO.

Defiant
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Defiant » Sun Dec 22, 2002 9:09 pm

In general: Never ever go on a date with someone you don't have feelings for from the start. Trust me, you'll regret it. :p Save yourself the trouble, but let her down easily.

Avenger One
Captain

Post by Avenger One » Sun Dec 22, 2002 9:21 pm

Dont go out with older women. Where I work there is a girl who is 40 and shes trying to hit on the 21 year ol I work with. It ISNT pretty. BUT.... if shes 17 but your both the same height, it could work
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?

Marcos_Edson
XWAU Member

Post by Marcos_Edson » Mon Dec 23, 2002 1:29 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BattleDog:<BR><STRONG>Hell, some bloke should write a book on how to understand women!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>They did, try the "science fiction" or "fantasy" sections of your favorite bookstore.<p>[ 23 December 2002: Message edited by: Marcos_Edson ]
SETI
"There can be only one..."
"I'm an otaku! Have a problem with that?"

Nute Type R
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Nute Type R » Mon Dec 23, 2002 1:30 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BattleDog:<BR><STRONG>Hell, some bloke should write a book on how to understand women!</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You'd just attempt to say the book is wrong like the last time that I attempted to tell you were over-reacting to nothing.<P>Also, Defiant is right and should be awarded a cash prize for his useful knowledge.
sig

graphicx3000
Lieutenant

Post by graphicx3000 » Mon Dec 23, 2002 5:33 am

Yeah, only one thing gets you out of situations out of this: honesty.<P>I hate it when these things happen... :roll: <P>Life...

BattleDog
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Mon Dec 23, 2002 7:53 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Avenger One:<BR><STRONG>if shes 17 but your both the same height, it could work</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You think a 16 yearold is that short? I'm 5'9, she's 5'6-7. Thats not the really right at the top of my list of worries though.<P>Jeez, you old guys think we're all spotty twerps! (j/k)<P>Defiant, is quite correct, of course. <P>This is the part I don't yet:<P>I have about 4 girls in the ACF who fancy me to varying degrees.<P>This incredibly Hot, smart ,and nice girl fancies me, she also happens to be a few year's older.<P>BUT, I can't get 1 girl, the same age as me, to fancy me!<P>Not only that but I'm so in love with her that I can't even consider dating other girls!!!!<P>My Life.

Corsair 8, Squadron TrO.