Something for the WC Crowd

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Something for the WC Crowd

BattleDog
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:59 pm

<A HREF="http://unknownenemy.solsector.net/index.html" TARGET=_blank>http://unknownenemy.solsector.net/index.html</A> <P>Unknown Enemy<P>Possibly the best mod for <I>anything</I> ever.<p>[ 15 January 2003: Message edited by: BattleDog ]
1st Lt Sigurd "BattleDog" Stormhand, Assigned Corsair Squadron, Renegade Wing, CRS Vigilant.

Corsair 8, Squadron TrO.

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Wed Jan 15, 2003 10:09 pm

Dunno ... these textures are ... ugh!<P>Sure, it's got totally custom briefing environment and such but I don't like these ships very much.<P>Whatever prices the may have won, it doesn't look that good to me. Hmm, maybe I'm just a spoiled XWA freak. :P<p>[ 15 January 2003: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Thu Jan 16, 2003 1:22 am

I still like the Unholy Alliance mod for FS2, if it worked fully (ie used the special weapons in the campaign mode and didn't break half way through, but as single player all missions work)
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Hawkeye1
Ensign

Post by Hawkeye1 » Thu Jan 16, 2003 4:02 am

Hmm... Looks good, but there's one thing that's bugging me... I'd probably have to look through my emails for the past year, but I don't remember giving them permission to use my XWA opts in there...I could be wrong though, I honestly don't remember. Like I said, I have to look through my emails.<P>Actually, it's kinda funny.. looks like they got two of the textures confused on the Scimitar..lol. :p<p>[ 16 January 2003: Message edited by: Hawkeye1 ]
What? LOL! Sigs are for losers!! I wouldn't be caught dead using a sig!

BattleDog
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Thu Jan 16, 2003 7:54 pm

I dunno, I thought that looked like your Scim. The main thing I like is the new features. There's talk of Scatterguns and Leechs in UE2.<P>Vince, you are spoilt. Some of the Tex aren't perfect, granted, but look at the effort they put in. New HUD, new guns, nebulas....<P>Plus the music rocks!
1st Lt Sigurd "BattleDog" Stormhand, Assigned Corsair Squadron, Renegade Wing, CRS Vigilant.

Corsair 8, Squadron TrO.