TM Warthog and Saitek rudder pedals

Any issues with the XWAU or X-Wing Alliance? Please let us know here!

TM Warthog and Saitek rudder pedals

Starkiller99
Recruit

Post by Starkiller99 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:58 pm

I have the above controllers (really into flight sims) and windows sees them as two separate controllers in the control panel, is there any way of configuring X-wing (I have this upgrade installed) so that I can use my rudder pedals, at the moment it seems to not see them, probably because they are a second and separate device.

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope....

Det. Bullock
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by Det. Bullock » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:43 am

Starkiller99 wrote:I have the above controllers (really into flight sims) and windows sees them as two separate controllers in the control panel, is there any way of configuring X-wing (I have this upgrade installed) so that I can use my rudder pedals, at the moment it seems to not see them, probably because they are a second and separate device.

Help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope....
Nope, not that I know of.
The only thing would be getting the thrustmaster pedals so that the thrustmaster T.A.R.G.E.T. software can merge them with the Warthog.

In general a "mix and match" HOTAS is a bad idea for retrogaming, anything made before the 2000' and a lot of stuf made afterwards only supports one peripheral at a time and without full mapping software support (like T.A.R.G.E.T. for Thrustmaster, Control Manager for CH, and the Logitech software) you can only play recent games.