DSUCPv2.6 glitches stopping X-Wing Alliance

Any issues with the XWAU or X-Wing Alliance? Please let us know here!

DSUCPv2.6 glitches stopping X-Wing Alliance

WaxSavage
Cadet 4th Class

Post by WaxSavage » Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:11 pm

Hello Darksaber,
Writing to ask if you’d have any insights into the failure I am experiencing with the DSUCPv2.6 mod?

History:
Your teams work inspired me. So much in fact, that I re-bought copies of X-Wing Alliance with hopes of experiencing again, the thrill of that flight simulation with the addition of your DSUCPv2.6 mod.

I installed X-Wing Alliance CD version onto a Win 10 pro equipped computer with the assistance of the X-Wing Alliance MSI v1.0.0.0.exe installer. I then added the xwaupd202.exe update.
I first ran X-Wing Alliance (without the DSUCPv2.6 mod) and the game ran okay.

I then installed the DSUCPv2.6 mod using just the defaults with the exception of selecting the 1920x 1080 screen resolution.
The modded X-Wing Alliance sim seemed to start up okay. The game opened the Ready Room okay. Selecting the “Pilot Proving Ground” displayed the flight deck and x-wing cockpit in 1920 x 1080.

Issues:
Upon starting the first Proving Ground exercise (the Rings) the x-wing cockpit and Rings graphics displayed only intermittently and flickered during those moments I could see them.
I then tried the A-wing and (again) there was no cockpit or Rings graphics. The game then crashed to the desktop.
After a game restart, I tried out the Briefing Room and Flight Simulator room. In both 'rooms' after a scenario is selected and moved to the ‘hanger’, the game crashed to the desktop as soon as the “YOUR BRIEFING” screen displays. In both the Briefing Room or Flight Simulator room the scenarios never loaded. Just a CTD.

FYI, the DDraw.dll file installed by the DSUCPv2.6 mod causes the game to fail to start up. I had to erase the file to get the sim to start up. Error message states, “DirectDraw init FAILED at 3”. I tried out Jeremy Ansel's DLL (xwing_ddraw_d3d11_1.5.10_rc2.exe) and the sim gave the error, "DirectDraw init FAILED at 4”.

Here's my computer specs:

intel i7-7700K CPU Processor
16 GB Ram
ASUS Maximus VIII Gene Motherboard
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 Founders Ed. Video Card
Windows 10 Pro Ver. 1909 64bit

Any Ideas what could be wrong?
Kevin Savage,
aka ‘WAX’
Last edited by WaxSavage on Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.”
― C.S. Lewis

JeremyaFr
XWAU Member

Post by JeremyaFr » Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:45 pm

Hello,
Can you attach a crash report from the Events Viewer please?

WaxSavage
Cadet 4th Class

Post by WaxSavage » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:28 am

JeremyaFr wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:45 pm
Hello,
Hi Jeremy,

thanks for responding, Attached to this reply are some X-Wing error logs...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by WaxSavage on Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
― C.S. Lewis

WaxSavage
Cadet 4th Class

Post by WaxSavage » Thu Dec 26, 2019 12:59 am

JeremyaFr wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 9:45 pm
Hello,
I discovered 3 Critical Reports dated today in the Windows Security and Maintenance program. See Attachment
― C.S. Lewis

JeremyaFr
XWAU Member

Post by JeremyaFr » Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:33 pm

The crash offset 0x0004190a is situated just after a call to "OutputDebugStringA( "Not enough D3DTextures\n" );". This was fixed in the d3dinfos_textures hook.
The error "DirectDraw init FAILED at" means that the custom DDraw.dll is not executed.
The "Application Hang" error was fixed in the DDraw dll.

It seems that something has gone wrong when installing the DSUCP. I'm not blaming Darksaber for that. The installer works fine for me and many others players.

You can try to install the latest DDraw.dll and the up-to-date hooks.
To install the DDraw.dll: https://github.com/JeremyAnsel/xwa_ddra ... ses/latest
To install the hooks: use XwaHooksSetup

WaxSavage
Cadet 4th Class

Post by WaxSavage » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:53 am

JeremyaFr wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 1:33 pm
The crash offset 0x0004190a is situated just after a call to "OutputDebugStringA( "Not enough D3DTextures\n" );". This was fixed in the d3dinfos_textures hook.
The error "DirectDraw init FAILED at" means that the custom DDraw.dll is not executed.
The "Application Hang" error was fixed in the DDraw dll.

It seems that something has gone wrong when installing the DSUCP. I'm not blaming Darksaber for that. The installer works fine for me and many others players.

You can try to install the latest DDraw.dll and the up-to-date hooks.
To install the DDraw.dll: https://github.com/JeremyAnsel/xwa_ddra ... ses/latest
To install the hooks: use XwaHooksSetup
Hi Jeremy,
Thanks for the guidance. Turns out all my issues were related to the DDraw.dll not being executed. The cause of the failure was the Windows compatibility mode was set to Windows 98/Windows ME. I needed to select compatibility with Windows 7.

So-o-o… I erased Darksaber’s Ultimate Craft Pack and XW Alliance, reloaded XWA and just Darksaber’s UCP ver. 2.6 and game runs fine.

Tiny glitch’s though. I needed to change the screen resolution via WXA hacker. Using the resolution settings inside Darksabers install program always left the resolution at 640x480 once I fired up the game.
The second glitch is I once I install DSUCPv2.6 I lose the ability to create or change the pilot identification. I am stuck with “Temp” as the pilot name.
― C.S. Lewis

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:12 am

Please enlighten us as to the reason why you think you have lost the ability to create of change the pilots name?
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:12 pm

Ah I think I know what he means. If you use the new XWA DSUCP (QuickStart) option, the game will skip the launcher and stick with the pilot file that's last been loaded. To manage your pilots, just use the other option, XWA DSUCP Launcher, or use the XWA Pilot Editor tool from Darksaber's Website.
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

WaxSavage
Cadet 4th Class

Post by WaxSavage » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:37 pm

Darksaber wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:12 am
Please enlighten us as to the reason why you think you have lost the ability to create of change the pilots name?
Hi Darksaber,

until today, when asked by the installer, I have always declined adding the DSUCP launcher and quickstart icons to my desktop. I didn’t realize that without the Launcher, I could not add pilot players names. (DUH!)

So-o-o today I erased EVERYTHING again and rebuilt the LUCASARTS/X-WING ALLIANCE/ folders. This time I allowed the installer to place the DSCUP launcher & quickstart to the desktop.
In doing so I was able to add pilot player names using the launcher.

New glitch;
After using the launcher, If I selected ‘Temp’ as the pilot, the games opens to the Cruiser ‘Lobby’ and I have the option to practice all the rings, figure 8, etc .. scenarios in the pilot proving grounds as the 2.6 upgrade intends. This is the expected process.

If I, instead, pick one of the other pilot names (I have previously created) the game defaults to the original ‘Crew Quarters’ and I cannot access any of the new training and combat scenarios the Upgrade team has created. As of this posting, I can only play the new Upgraded Scenarios if I select Temp pilot. I surmise that this is not what you intended.

Any suggestions how I can keep the new Upgraded ‘lobby’ format while using my preferred pilot name and records ?
Last edited by WaxSavage on Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
― C.S. Lewis

WaxSavage
Cadet 4th Class

Post by WaxSavage » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:40 pm

General_Trageton wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:12 pm
Ah I think I know what he means. If you use the new XWA DSUCP (QuickStart) option, the game will skip the launcher and stick with the pilot file that's last been loaded. To manage your pilots, just use the other option, XWA DSUCP Launcher, or use the XWA Pilot Editor tool from Darksaber's Website.
Hi Gen. Trageton,

Thank you so much for the enlightenment. Your instruction caused me to reload the game with better (not perfect) results. See today's post to Darksaber for a full explanation.
regards,
Wax
― C.S. Lewis

JeremyaFr
XWAU Member

Post by JeremyaFr » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:57 pm

How many missions have you already played?

In the game, you starts with the family missions. At this stage, only the crew quarters is shown. Then you joins the Rebellion. It's at this stage that you have access to the others game modes.

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:18 pm

lvlender wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:37 pm

Hi Darksaber,

until today, when asked by the installer, I have always declined adding the DSUCP launcher and quickstart icons to my desktop. I didn’t realize that without the Launcher, I could not add pilot players names. (DUH!)

New glitch;
After using the launcher, If I selected ‘Temp’ as the pilot, the games opens to the Cruiser ‘Lobby’ and I have the option to practice all the rings, figure 8, etc .. scenarios in the pilot proving grounds as the 2.6 upgrade intends. This is the expected process.

If I, instead, pick one of the other pilot names (I have previously created) the game defaults to the original ‘Crew Quarters’ and I cannot access any of the new training and combat scenarios the Upgrade team has created. As of this posting, I can only play the new Upgraded Scenarios if I select Temp pilot. I surmise that this is not what you intended.

Any suggestions how I can keep the new Upgraded ‘lobby’ format while using my preferred pilot name and records ?
I'll have to remove the option to install the icons or not! Seems it's not infallible.

I've just tested the pilot option on the launcher myself, loaded a different pilot from what I usually use, It loaded ok and I was on the concourse.

Proccess:
1. Load Launcher
2. Click Pilot Options (a new window will appear)
3. Highlight intended Pilot
4. Click Load Pilot
5. Conformation will appear (Click OK)
6. Click DONE
7. Click Play X-Wing Alliance

To start on the Concourse a number of missions HAVE to be completed, All the Prologue Missions and the 2 Joining Missions, the Temp file is ONLY there to get you started, If you have previously played through XWA, then it should start on the concourse otherwise you will always start in the crew quarters. it is NOT a Gliche!

The other way to start on the Concourse is to cheat and use a Pilot Editing utility (XWA Piloteer) and edit your pilot file.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

WaxSavage
Cadet 4th Class

Post by WaxSavage » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:11 am

Hi Darksaber,

thank you for explaining the sim in your response post. To answer JeremyaFr's question, I’m new to XW Alliance. My background is all X-Wing DOS version from 26 years ago. I had no idea that to start on the concourse I had to complete some ‘qualifying’ missions first.

Thanks for your quick responses and help.
Wax Savage
Last edited by WaxSavage on Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
― C.S. Lewis

WaxSavage
Cadet 4th Class

Post by WaxSavage » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:21 am

Darksaber wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:18 pm

To start on the Concourse a number of missions HAVE to be completed, All the Prologue Missions and the 2 Joining Missions, the Temp file is ONLY there to get you started, If you have previously played through XWA, then it should start on the concourse otherwise you will always start in the crew quarters. it is NOT a Gliche!

The other way to start on the Concourse is to cheat and use a Pilot Editing utility (XWA Piloteer) and edit your pilot file.
Good day Darksaber,

Following your instructions I created a pilot ( WaxSavage, of course ) and completed successfully the first mission.

I began the second mission titled, "Emon's Lesson: Weapons". The scenario briefing ran okay and then I selected hanger. The "Review Your Briefing" screen displayed momentarily then the game CTD. I retried entering the scenario 3 times, always CTD's. The Event Logs are attached to this post.

Suggestions, please?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
― C.S. Lewis

JeremyaFr
XWAU Member

Post by JeremyaFr » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:45 pm

Hello,
The crash in kernelbase.dll probably means that the game has run out of memory.

I recommend to install the latest hooks and an up-to-date DDraw.dll.
You can also check that the game runs with the NVidia GPU instead of the Intel one. Graphic memory may be an issue.

Jaeven
XWAU Member

Post by Jaeven » Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:50 pm

I had a similar a few days ago issue. Installing the latest DDraw fixed it for me.

WaxSavage
Cadet 4th Class

Post by WaxSavage » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:17 pm

JeremyaFr wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:45 pm
Hello,
You can also check that the game runs with the NVidia GPU instead of the Intel one. Graphic memory may be an issue.
Thanks for the suggestion. The DDraw.dll from xwing_ddraw_d3d11_1.5.10_rc2.exe seems to have fixed the CTD. I will try to get through a few of the prologue missions and report back.
Regards
WaxSavage
― C.S. Lewis

WaxSavage
Cadet 4th Class

Post by WaxSavage » Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:49 pm

JeremyaFr wrote:
Hello,

Hi JeremyAFr,

Got as far as family mission Rebel Rendezvous: Aid the Alliance. During the air battle the game CTD's. I attached the Event log and the Microsoft Windows Error Report (wer file opens with notepad) Possible out of memory? Any cure?
― C.S. Lewis

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:02 pm

Can I make a suggestion

Simple Copy what is in the event viewer like so using the </> button and Paste the

Code: Select all

Version=1
EventType=APPCRASH
EventTime=132222966645445775
ReportType=2
Consent=1
UploadTime=132222966648370862
ReportStatus=268435456
ReportIdentifier=bdd94f60-e737-4a2e-95d6-b788f5725fcc
IntegratorReportIdentifier=1eaf97b6-b886-4bbb-b660-b7744284e4c3
Wow64Host=34404
Wow64Guest=332
NsAppName=XWingAlliance.exe
OriginalFilename=XWingAlliance.exe
AppSessionGuid=00000ce4-0002-0004-f636-c05514c0d501
TargetAppId=W:000074639f31ab72852a5739358e820c33960000ffff!0000d79db7ce555baa9bc5d90f4be30c1f6336ed4949!XwingAlliance.exe
TargetAppVer=1999//06//15:01:17:43!0!XwingAlliance.exe
BootId=4294967295
ServiceSplit=43529900
TargetAsId=1893
IsFatal=1
EtwNonCollectReason=1
Response.BucketId=e2c755004fa0cf9a5d5591c2b57a49cf
Response.BucketTable=1
Response.LegacyBucketId=412963807
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Application Name
Sig[0].Value=XWingAlliance.exe
Sig[1].Name=Application Version
Sig[1].Value=2.0.0.2
Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp
Sig[2].Value=3765a9b7
Sig[3].Name=Fault Module Name
Sig[3].Value=XWingAlliance.exe
Sig[4].Name=Fault Module Version
Sig[4].Value=2.0.0.2
Sig[5].Name=Fault Module Timestamp
Sig[5].Value=3765a9b7
Sig[6].Name=Exception Code
Sig[6].Value=c0000005
Sig[7].Name=Exception Offset
Sig[7].Value=000be3a2
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48
DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=1033
DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Information 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=faf9
DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Information 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=faf992082ec18b3b37bdecdb67710248
DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Information 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=69a3
DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Information 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=69a3e22b79dd15bf74bf0ac6d10f08e5
UI[2]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\XWingAlliance.exe
LoadedModule[0]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\XWingAlliance.exe
LoadedModule[1]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
LoadedModule[2]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL
LoadedModule[3]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
LoadedModule[4]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\apphelp.dll
LoadedModule[5]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AcLayers.DLL
LoadedModule[6]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll
LoadedModule[7]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll
LoadedModule[8]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll
LoadedModule[9]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll
LoadedModule[10]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll
LoadedModule[11]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll
LoadedModule[12]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll
LoadedModule[13]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll
LoadedModule[14]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll
LoadedModule[15]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll
LoadedModule[16]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll
LoadedModule[17]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\SspiCli.dll
LoadedModule[18]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPTBASE.dll
LoadedModule[19]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll
LoadedModule[20]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll
LoadedModule[21]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll
LoadedModule[22]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dll
LoadedModule[23]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\advapi32.dll
LoadedModule[24]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dll
LoadedModule[25]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dll
LoadedModule[26]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\UMPDC.dll
LoadedModule[27]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\shlwapi.dll
LoadedModule[28]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dll
LoadedModule[29]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\cryptsp.dll
LoadedModule[30]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll
LoadedModule[31]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[32]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcrypt.dll
LoadedModule[33]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MPR.dll
LoadedModule[34]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc.dll
LoadedModule[35]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSPOOL.DRV
LoadedModule[36]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\PROPSYS.dll
LoadedModule[37]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[38]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sfc_os.DLL
LoadedModule[39]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AcGenral.DLL
LoadedModule[40]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll
LoadedModule[41]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\UxTheme.dll
LoadedModule[42]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll
LoadedModule[43]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\samcli.dll
LoadedModule[44]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll
LoadedModule[45]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll
LoadedModule[46]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll
LoadedModule[47]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dwmapi.dll
LoadedModule[48]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\urlmon.dll
LoadedModule[49]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll
LoadedModule[50]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\iertutil.dll
LoadedModule[51]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SortWindows61.dll
LoadedModule[52]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.DLL
LoadedModule[53]=C:\Program Files\Norton Security\NortonData\22.19.8.65\Definitions\BASHDefs\20191217.001\UMEngx86.dll
LoadedModule[54]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DPLAYX.dll
LoadedModule[55]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DSOUND.dll
LoadedModule[56]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\DINPUT.dll
LoadedModule[57]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\tgsmush.dll
LoadedModule[58]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\DDRAW.dll
LoadedModule[59]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AVIFIL32.dll
LoadedModule[60]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVFW32.dll
LoadedModule[61]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\QUARTZ.dll
LoadedModule[62]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\TgSmushOrig.dll
LoadedModule[63]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxgi.dll
LoadedModule[64]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d11.dll
LoadedModule[65]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\XINPUT9_1_0.dll
LoadedModule[66]=C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.gdiplus_6595b64144ccf1df_1.1.18362.535_none_5f5bdd03821eaaf5\gdiplus.dll
LoadedModule[67]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dxcore.dll
LoadedModule[68]=C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.18362.535_none_71d34ef55ae7618e\COMCTL32.dll
LoadedModule[69]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\dinput.dll
LoadedModule[70]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_32bpp.dll
LoadedModule[71]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Backdrops.dll
LoadedModule[72]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Countermeasures.dll
LoadedModule[73]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_D3dinfos_Textures.dll
LoadedModule[74]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Engine_Sound.dll
LoadedModule[75]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Hangars.dll
LoadedModule[76]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Hull_Icon.dll
LoadedModule[77]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Interdictor.dll
LoadedModule[78]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Lightmaps.dll
LoadedModule[79]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Mission_Objects.dll
LoadedModule[80]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Mission_Tie.dll
LoadedModule[81]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Opt_Limit.dll
LoadedModule[82]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_PA_Expansion.dll
LoadedModule[83]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Pilot.dll
LoadedModule[84]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Res1200.dll
LoadedModule[85]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Resolution.dll
LoadedModule[86]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Sfoils.dll
LoadedModule[87]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Shield.dll
LoadedModule[88]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Slam.dll
LoadedModule[89]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_TacOfficer.dll
LoadedModule[90]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_TargetboxToggle.dll
LoadedModule[91]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Textures_Tag.dll
LoadedModule[92]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Time.dll
LoadedModule[93]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Weapon_Color.dll
LoadedModule[94]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Weapon_Rate.dll
LoadedModule[95]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Windowed.dll
LoadedModule[96]=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\Hook_Wingmen_Voices.dll
LoadedModule[97]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ddraw.dll
LoadedModule[98]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DCIMAN32.dll
LoadedModule[99]=C:\Program Files\ASUSTeKcomputer.Inc\SS2\UserInterface\SS2OSD.dll
LoadedModule[100]=C:\Program Files\ASUSTeKcomputer.Inc\SS2\UserInterface\SS2DevProps.dll
LoadedModule[101]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll
LoadedModule[102]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\inputhost.dll
LoadedModule[103]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreMessaging.dll
LoadedModule[104]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreUIComponents.dll
LoadedModule[105]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll
LoadedModule[106]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll
LoadedModule[107]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL
LoadedModule[108]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll
LoadedModule[109]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\MMDevApi.dll
LoadedModule[110]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\DEVOBJ.dll
LoadedModule[111]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL
LoadedModule[112]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dll
LoadedModule[113]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll
LoadedModule[114]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll
LoadedModule[115]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll
LoadedModule[116]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\TextInputFramework.dll
LoadedModule[117]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\imagehlp.dll
LoadedModule[118]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll
LoadedModule[119]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cryptnet.dll
LoadedModule[120]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_a3efb8aa9e9e249a\nvldumd.dll
LoadedModule[121]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_a3efb8aa9e9e249a\nvwgf2um.dll
LoadedModule[122]=C:\Program Files\ASUSTeKcomputer.Inc\SS2\UserInterface\OvlDynExt.dll
LoadedModule[123]=C:\WINDOWS\system32\d3dcompiler_46.dll
LoadedModule[124]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\resourcepolicyclient.dll
LoadedModule[125]=C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.18362.535_none_2e70ea1e278c3127\comctl32.dll
LoadedModule[126]=C:\Windows\System32\devenum.dll
LoadedModule[127]=C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\vsfilter.dll
LoadedModule[128]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\COMDLG32.dll
LoadedModule[129]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WININET.dll
LoadedModule[130]=C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\ffdshow\ffdshow.ax
LoadedModule[131]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll
LoadedModule[132]=C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\LAV\LAVVideo.ax
LoadedModule[133]=C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\LAV\avutil-lav-52.dll
LoadedModule[134]=C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\LAV\avcodec-lav-55.dll
LoadedModule[135]=C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\LAV\swscale-lav-2.dll
LoadedModule[136]=C:\Program Files (x86)\K-Lite Codec Pack\Filters\LAV\avfilter-lav-3.dll
LoadedModule[137]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\mpg4ds32.ax
LoadedModule[138]=C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_a3efb8aa9e9e249a\nvd3dum.dll
LoadedModule[139]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gpapi.dll
LoadedModule[140]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\D3DIM700.DLL
LoadedModule[141]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msdmo.dll
LoadedModule[142]=C:\Windows\System32\qasf.dll
LoadedModule[143]=C:\Windows\System32\WMVCore.DLL
LoadedModule[144]=C:\Windows\System32\WMASF.DLL
LoadedModule[145]=C:\Windows\System32\mfperfhelper.dll
LoadedModule[146]=C:\Windows\System32\mpg4decd.dll
LoadedModule[147]=C:\Windows\System32\MFPlat.DLL
LoadedModule[148]=C:\Windows\System32\RTWorkQ.DLL
LoadedModule[149]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv
LoadedModule[150]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll
LoadedModule[151]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dll
LoadedModule[152]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv
LoadedModule[153]=C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll
LoadedModule[154]=C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.dll
State[0].Key=Transport.DoneStage1
State[0].Value=1
OsInfo[0].Key=vermaj
OsInfo[0].Value=10
OsInfo[1].Key=vermin
OsInfo[1].Value=0
OsInfo[2].Key=verbld
OsInfo[2].Value=18363
OsInfo[3].Key=ubr
OsInfo[3].Value=535
OsInfo[4].Key=versp
OsInfo[4].Value=0
OsInfo[5].Key=arch
OsInfo[5].Value=9
OsInfo[6].Key=lcid
OsInfo[6].Value=1033
OsInfo[7].Key=geoid
OsInfo[7].Value=244
OsInfo[8].Key=sku
OsInfo[8].Value=48
OsInfo[9].Key=domain
OsInfo[9].Value=0
OsInfo[10].Key=prodsuite
OsInfo[10].Value=256
OsInfo[11].Key=ntprodtype
OsInfo[11].Value=1
OsInfo[12].Key=platid
OsInfo[12].Value=10
OsInfo[13].Key=sr
OsInfo[13].Value=0
OsInfo[14].Key=tmsi
OsInfo[14].Value=1649
OsInfo[15].Key=osinsty
OsInfo[15].Value=3
OsInfo[16].Key=iever
OsInfo[16].Value=11.535.18362.0-11.0.165
OsInfo[17].Key=portos
OsInfo[17].Value=0
OsInfo[18].Key=ram
OsInfo[18].Value=16322
OsInfo[19].Key=svolsz
OsInfo[19].Value=464
OsInfo[20].Key=wimbt
OsInfo[20].Value=0
OsInfo[21].Key=blddt
OsInfo[21].Value=190318
OsInfo[22].Key=bldtm
OsInfo[22].Value=1202
OsInfo[23].Key=bldbrch
OsInfo[23].Value=19h1_release
OsInfo[24].Key=bldchk
OsInfo[24].Value=0
OsInfo[25].Key=wpvermaj
OsInfo[25].Value=0
OsInfo[26].Key=wpvermin
OsInfo[26].Value=0
OsInfo[27].Key=wpbuildmaj
OsInfo[27].Value=0
OsInfo[28].Key=wpbuildmin
OsInfo[28].Value=0
OsInfo[29].Key=osver
OsInfo[29].Value=10.0.18362.535.amd64fre.19h1_release.190318-1202
OsInfo[30].Key=buildflightid
OsInfo[30].Value=1346fb94-bf02-4ccf-adab-753071bdc8b9
OsInfo[31].Key=edition
OsInfo[31].Value=Professional
OsInfo[32].Key=ring
OsInfo[33].Key=expid
OsInfo[34].Key=containerid
OsInfo[35].Key=containertype
OsInfo[36].Key=edu
OsInfo[36].Value=0
FriendlyEventName=Stopped working
ConsentKey=APPCRASH
AppName=X-Wing Alliance
AppPath=C:\PROGRA~2\LUCASA~1\X-WING~1\XWingAlliance.exe
NsPartner=windows
NsGroup=windows8
ApplicationIdentity=C8167A94D453880632FFED1A717111CB
MetadataHash=863428878
It's alot easier than having to download your files then trying to open them
- John Lydgate

JeremyaFr
XWAU Member

Post by JeremyaFr » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:25 pm

The offset 000be3a2 is situated in the function L004BE2B0 (XwaAILookForParkOrder).
The crash seems to occur around these lines:

Code: Select all

CraftIndexEnum esp30 = s_ExeEnableTable[s_XwaObjects[esp2C].ModelIndex].CraftIndex;
    dword esp28 = s_ExeCraftTable[esp30].NumOfDockingPoints;

WaxSavage
Cadet 4th Class

Post by WaxSavage » Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:09 pm

JeremyaFr wrote:
Hello,

I think I may have fixed the CTD due to out of memory, I followed this procedure (Window 10)
  • Go to Control Panel and select System (Control Panel\System and Security\System)
    click ‘Advanced system settings’
    click ‘Advanced’ tab
    under ‘Performance’ category click ‘Settings’ (This opens Performance Options)
    Click ‘Advanced’ tab’
    Under ‘Processor scheduling choose Programs.
    Under Virtual memory click ‘Change…’
    This opens the virtual memory setup,
    In memory setup select the drive letter that has X-Wing Alliance (most likely “C”)
    Select ‘System managed size’.
    Select ‘Set’ to save.
    Click okay to exit.
    Computer will require a re-start.
― C.S. Lewis