Fighters should sound like?

Any issues with the XWAU or X-Wing Alliance? Please let us know here!

Fighters should sound like?

K_Kinnison
Rear Admiral (Lower Half)

Post by K_Kinnison » Sun Feb 27, 2000 1:58 pm

Heh, got your attention <BR>Well i am working on a few SW animations, specifcally using screen shots from XWA. Well i noticed a slight problem when i wanted to add the engine sounds to the fly-bys. I have no clue what the enigne sounds like for the E-wing or the K-wing.<P>And don't start trying to type what it sounds like No "thrrrrrrrrrummmmmmmmmms" or "Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-chummmmmmmmmmmmmmm"<P>Great now i got myself started doing it :/<P>Well i was thinking that the E-wing would sound similart to a TIE/A-wing cross. Getting the humm of the A-wing to the roar of the Ions (But less so)<P>ANd the K-wing sounding like a B-wing/X-wing cross, the Thrum of the X-wing added to the power of the B-wing.<P>Comments? ideas? Help?
Currently working on an XWA campaign
XWAU Plank holder
XWAU Team official Poker

Forceflow
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Forceflow » Mon Feb 28, 2000 12:05 am

nieummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm<P>Hehe, sorry, copuldn't resist. I really don't know how they sound, but it seems like a good mix you made there...<P>------------------<BR>A Jedi seeks for knowledge, a master possesses it!<BR><A HREF="http://swguide.cjb.net" TARGET=_blank>The Star Wars Guide to the Galaxy</A><BR>The home of a masters knowlegde!
Murphy was an optimist! I am a pessimist!
And always remember that a smile is cheaper than a bullet! (District 9)
Webmaster of the X-Wing Alliance Upgrade Project

Wraith 5
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Wraith 5 » Mon Feb 28, 2000 9:08 am

wait how about this<P>rrrrruuuurrrrnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmm<P><BR>sorry i coulded resist ether. Image Image Image<P>------------------<BR>Boy its sure is pretty, what do we blow up first<P><BR>
AT-AT's one of the best weapons in the imperal army,<BR>Why are they so easy to blow up???

decoy
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by decoy » Tue Feb 29, 2000 12:05 am

Or somthing like<P>puf....puf....puf....puf.......<P>Hehehe i could resist but i didn't want to Image<P>------------------<BR>SOB KNIGHT 1<BR><A HREF="http://swssg.jedicore.net" TARGET=_blank>Star Wars Space Sim Guide</A><P><BR>
DUH...

Wraith 5
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Wraith 5 » Tue Feb 29, 2000 5:40 am

Resistenc is futile<P>------------------<BR>Boy its sure is pretty, what do we blow up first<P><BR>
AT-AT's one of the best weapons in the imperal army,<BR>Why are they so easy to blow up???