Game wont run

Any issues with the XWAU or X-Wing Alliance? Please let us know here!

Game wont run

Red5
Recruit

Post by Red5 » Sat Jul 28, 2001 1:27 am

I installed the RFP,ITP,and IFP.Now my game won't work.It keeps crashing.Help ME!!!!

Shark
Ensign

Post by Shark » Tue Jul 31, 2001 5:13 pm

Oh my god, this sounds just like mine that I was gonna post. Do you get a blue screen error that says the following, every time you start up XWA?<P>----------------------------------------<BR>"A fatal exception OE has occurred at 0028:00000013. The current application will be terminated.<P>*Press any key to terminate the current application.<BR>*Press CTRL+ALT+DEL again to restart your computer.<P>Press any ket to continue"<BR>------------------------------------<BR>This is not XWAU related. I reinstall XWA and i works fine. I apply the 2.02 patch, it gives me blue screen error. I redownloaded the 2.02 patch, in case it got corrputed and it still doesn't work. I ran a scandisk, and defreagmented my computer. Didn't work. Any help please?<P>PS: Don't ask me to format my comp. I don't want to at this given time. I don't know how it will react with my onboard video, and a GeForce2. Plus the fact that I'm not going to redownload a lot of things on 56k.<P>Thanks.<BR>

Ypoknons
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Ypoknons » Wed Aug 01, 2001 2:39 am

Shark, I don't really know how to help you on that one. The 2.02 patch should work... After all, we didn't make it Image Can you tell me how you downloaded it, and from where?<P>Red5, we really need more details. It's easier than hacking into your computer and seeing what's wrong Image j/k
Webmaster of <A HREF="http://www.optreview.iwarp.com" TARGET=_blank>OPT Review.com</A> . Also staff member here.