Download craft pack not working

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Download craft pack not working

jmf
Recruit

Post by jmf » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Hi all,

I'm new here and I just tried to download the craft pack from this link: http://www.xwaupgrade.com/download/XWAUCPv1.0.exe

However, it looks like the download is not working. Any idea why? Or maybe this is not the pack to download?

Thanks!

jmf
Recruit

Post by jmf » Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:42 pm

Sorry, forgot to ask the second question: any idea where I can download the latest patch for XWA? I tried downloading from lucasarts but seems their ftp is down as well.

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:01 pm

The link works fine, and the XWAUCPv1.0 comes with the Xwaupd202.exe

The XWAUCPv1.0 detects if it's not installed and will launch the Xwaupd202.

but if you wish to download it here you go
Xwaupd202.zip
Please Note: I have had to Zip the file as the website will not allow to upload *.exe file, just unzip it to run the xwaupd202.exe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

jmf
Recruit

Post by jmf » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:08 pm

Thanks a lot!

Turns out there was some strange problem with my system. Got suspicious when even a download from logitech's website wasn't working. One win restart later and all is well.

Can't wait to play XWA again after all these years and with upgraded graphics. You rock! :^^: