concussion missile glitch in tie fighter

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

concussion missile glitch in tie fighter

DPooly
Recruit

Post by DPooly » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:05 am

I read the previous poster's [solved] issue on the Otana launching endless streams of concussion missiles.

Today i played the starfighter training mission where i fought a series of ties in both the solo, 2 and 4 ship groups where the ties shot lasers and were fine. but then in the 12 ship squadron section they were all spitting out missiles. Thoughts?

Thanks for the great mod, you guys rock. I've been keeping track of this for years now, and I finally get to play it now that it's on GOG. Slowly, as installing all the big starships crashed the game on launch, but the rebel/imp fighters, corellian freighters and alliance hangar all work fine (Except for the missile thing, haha). Kudos!

Rookie_One1
Rebel Alliance

Post by Rookie_One1 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:54 am

I guess someone need to update the mission with the installer
Rookie One, is that you?? - Ru Merleen, Rebel Spy at Imdaar Alpha
Current Holder of the Frying Pan of Death

DPooly
Recruit

Post by DPooly » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:34 am

It stopped with my last xwa download overwrite.

However, now the B-Wing is doing it. at least two of the laser cannons are launching endless torpedoes. one still shoots lasers though. Weird, it wasn't doing this before the Kothlis defense mission.

Charles
Recruit

Post by Charles » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:42 am

I had that issue with the B-Wing one time also. An uninstall and reinstall of the craft pack fixed it, though. Not sure what the specific problem was. I think maybe it was related to the exact combo of options I picked in the installer?