Craft cannot enter DREADnought hangar bays: mission issues

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Craft cannot enter DREADnought hangar bays: mission issues

Charles
Recruit

Post by Charles » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:16 am

Hi guys, thanks for the great work as always and it's awesome to see the renewed interest in XWA.

With patch 1.1 on the GOG.com edition craft don't seem to be able to enter a dreadnought hangar bay in two missions (so far): There's one where the escape pod with the Death Star computer plans escapes the Corvette. It just endlessly goes into the Entering Hangar mode and keeps trying but never succeeds. The same thing happens in the mission where the Bothans and Rebels are meeting and the shuttle with the delegation has to go from their dreadnought to the liberty and back. Without the craft entering the hangar the mission goes on indefinitely or they get killed or whatever.

Anyways I know the patch is pulled right now so I don't know if this is part of the reason and if it is, I'm sorry for reposting it. If you guys need I can get all the mission names and more details, but for now I just kinda wanted to play the game and uninstalled the patch for these two missions :)

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Hi Charles,

Could you try this version of the Dread please

Unzip, copy and paste to your Flightmodels folder

And test the mission again

Edit: download removed

Thanks
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

Charles
Recruit

Post by Charles » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:09 am

I'll try it out tonight, thank you.

Charles
Recruit

Post by Charles » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:11 am

That fixed it for both Battle 4 Mission 6 and Battle 6 Mission 1. Amazing work!

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:08 am

That's good news thanks

Topic Closed
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station