Millenium Falcon has issues going through Death Star tunnels

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Millenium Falcon has issues going through Death Star tunnels

Justagai
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Justagai » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:31 am

Has anybody had any issues completing the final mission with the upgraded Falcon? I can get through most of the mission, except the part where you have to enter a certain tunnel after some stormtroopers finish setting up a turret. I have tried endlessly to fit the Falcon into the tunnel but it seems that it got larger compared to the original version. Did anybody else run into this problem? I had to edit the mission and change the Falcon to an X-wing just to get through the tunnels!

Oldcode
Rebel Alliance

Post by Oldcode » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:58 am

Yes, the new Falcon is bigger, and not only that, it is oriented differently so you have to fly it differently in order to fit it through the same space.

Good luck! :D

Vince T
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Vince T » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:49 pm

The deal is, on the old version the view was located at the center of the model. WIth the new version the POV is located where the cockpit actually is. That means you must always be aware that you have a whole bunch of ship on your left side while you can pretty much hug the walls on the right.
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's X-Wing HQ - where the bad guys get their gear

Justagai
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Justagai » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:21 pm

General_Trageton wrote:The deal is, on the old version the view was located at the center of the model. WIth the new version the POV is located where the cockpit actually is. That means you must always be aware that you have a whole bunch of ship on your left side while you can pretty much hug the walls on the right.
That makes sense. Thank you for the info.