Craft Pack Download Option?

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Craft Pack Download Option?

Dragon[X]
Recruit

Post by Dragon[X] » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:33 am

Hey folks,

i recently found X-Wing Alliance in some old box of mine and managed to install it on win7 and patch it to 2.02. I found this site and am very excited to see what this community managed to make with this game.

But i can't find a download option for the current Version of the Craft Pack and the Backdrop Patch. I don't have the GoG Version, just a normal old one.

I am sorry if i missed it and hope that somebody can help me so i can enjoy this game with new graphics.

Greetings, Dragon ;)

Oldcode
Rebel Alliance

Post by Oldcode » Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:52 pm

Both of those patches were taken down when it was discovered that the GOG version of the game had problems with the patch. Since, because of the recent release of the GOG version of the game, the vast majority of the people downloading the patches are for the GOG version, it was necessary to pull the patches offline to stop causing problem. They will be back up when Darksaber and the other figure this out. Please be patient.

In the mean time, download the individual models in the download sections. It's a pain to install them one at a time, but its well worth it.

Cheers!