First of all, thanks! Question about a CTD issue.

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

First of all, thanks! Question about a CTD issue.

Han_shot_first
Recruit

Post by Han_shot_first » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:53 am

I wanted to say that it's a real pleasure to be able to use this awesome mod now that I have the gog.com version of XWA.

For the most part I've just been playing the flight sim to see all the new models and reskinned craft. Thank you Darksaber and the rest of the team for recreating the movie cockpits for my favorite starfighters and of course the good ole Falcon, and making all these ships look gorgeous inside and out.

I'll preface this next part by saying I checked the FAQ and did a forum search but didn't find a solution.However if I simply missed it then I apologize for wasting people's time but hopefully it will be worthwhile:

I loaded a scenario full of multiple ship types and chose to fly the B-wing. About 5 minutes into one session XWA crashed, and it was even less time in another similar one.I then loaded the same scenario as an X-wing pilot and it worked fine. I tested flying a B-wing against just a couple waves of TIE craft to see if it was related to the BW alone and played through fine.
I'm running WIN 8.1 (I know, I know) with a AMD A10-5750M Radeon HD gfx onboard card.

Thanks for reading, and MTFBWY