Stopping by to give thanks

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Stopping by to give thanks

bobsburgers
Recruit

Post by bobsburgers » Wed May 06, 2015 6:44 pm

I wanted to stop by from GOG and say thank you for the tremendous work being done to reinvigorate a childhood classic. Everything looks wonderful and the progress being made is impressive.

I hope that you will continue to support the GOG version of this game. I look forward to trying it out once I get a joystick. I'll try to remember to pop into the forum every once and awhile. I've now got the site bookmarked.

Cheers guys.

Nabooty Call
Recruit

Post by Nabooty Call » Mon May 11, 2015 8:59 pm

Just wanted to also add my thanks... I stumbled across my old retail box of X-Wing Alliance when I was moving a couple of years ago... Took me awhile to get a joystick, as I'm pretty cheap. I had lost the USB adapter to my old old Sidewinder Pro and surprisingly modern PCs no longer have MIDI game ports... But I eventually found a near-new Extreme 3D Pro at a garage sale for $5.... and I'm back in the old X-Wing saddle. Bringing back lots of old memories... and lots of memories of old frustrations. Some of these missions are friggin hard and 15 years with no practice certainly doesn't help... But I'm loving it all the same. Thanks to anybody and everybody who has been involved in this project.