why do all the fighters have only a single laser cannon?

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

why do all the fighters have only a single laser cannon?

Su-tehp
Cadet 4th Class

Post by Su-tehp » Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:28 am

Yeah, whenever I go into the Proving Grounds or the simulator, every starfighter has only a single laser cannon, or only a single ion cannon in the case of the B-wing and Y-wing. Not only that, when I just flew the B-wing in the second rebel training mission to take out 25% of the convoy, the laser and torpedo launcher fired AT THE SAME TIME even though I only had the laser cannon activated. Why is this?

EDIT: Just tested this again in a simulator mission: all the fighters except the X-wing only fire a single laser cannon that emanates from the center of the ship and not from it's proper firing points. WTF is going on?

EDIT2: Ok, I don't know why, but when I do the Simulator missions with "non-standard" fighters, the single laser cannon shows up, but when I perform the Convoy Attack training mission with the "standard" Y-wing, the Y-wing's cannons are all placed correctly. Ditto for the X-wing in the dogfighting training mission. I don't know why this is, but I post it here for your attention.

Tony Knightcrawler
Commander

Post by Tony Knightcrawler » Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:27 pm

Sounds like you have a single ship installed incorrectly, maybe.

Rookie_One1
Rebel Alliance

Post by Rookie_One1 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:44 pm

Uninstall the add-on and reinstall it
Rookie One, is that you?? - Ru Merleen, Rebel Spy at Imdaar Alpha
Current Holder of the Frying Pan of Death