Opinion? The rescue Aeron Mission easier?

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Opinion? The rescue Aeron Mission easier?

adamg90
Recruit

Post by adamg90 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:39 am

I'm referring to the 2nd mission to the vergesso asteriods where Aeron has to be rescued.
I have always had trouble with the mission in the past because of docking "in space" and no landing on any platform
and if you jarr/know the stick you end with all dialogue but no change in the mission goals.

What has been done is done glorious. There is something visible on the top of the base for the Ontana to actually land. You still dock as always but there is something there this time.
You still get pelted and attacked but that is the way of things. So I think the mission is much improved.
Well that s what I think having tried it first time with new skins.

DTM
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by DTM » Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:16 am

This is the main goal of the XWAUP project: to upgrade the game to make it more realistic.
The asteroid space station has been redone following all aviable informetaions: we knew there should be a landing platform on the north pole of the asteroid...and we set up the platform... ;)
You're welcome!

Knightsaber
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by Knightsaber » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:05 pm

DTM wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:16 am
This is the main goal of the XWAUP project: to upgrade the game to make it more realistic.
The asteroid space station has been redone following all aviable informetaions: we knew there should be a landing platform on the north pole of the asteroid...and we set up the platform... ;)
You're welcome!

It's great to know that little touches like this and the redesigned frigate hangar are being worked into this project. Everything is becoming so much more functional! ;)

Rookie_One1
Rebel Alliance

Post by Rookie_One1 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:19 am

keep in mind, the death star tunnel mission is much more of a pain the ass :p
Rookie One, is that you?? - Ru Merleen, Rebel Spy at Imdaar Alpha
Current Holder of the Frying Pan of Death