Apology to Blue_Max

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Apology to Blue_Max

rogue518
XWAU Member

Post by rogue518 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:06 am

I apologize Blue_Max…. everything you have done has been great!! Last night... I said something doesn't make sense.... so what I did was kept my existing Xwing Alliance folder named it something else, did a fresh install of Xwing Alliance from my gog account file installed DSUCP v6 plus (2) Craft Fix Files. I checked out the Concourse Tech Library.... I am thinking.. I am right!!! ;) Then I checked out Ddraw file... then open up my existing Xwing Alliance folder which I name something else and check out the Ddraw file..to my astonishment … the Ddraw file had more information on it, not only that.. there was no Bloom file in the game I just installed. So it dawned on me that the game I have now, has more complex information in it. Also If I had read the Ddraw and Bloom file I would have realized it :kopfwand: . So what I did was uninstalled the game I just installed, rename my Xwing Alliance folder back.. restarted my computer and was back in business... ;) Know I could adjust the settings to reflect my Ddraw and Bloom files to likeness. Again my apologies to you and Forceflow for that matter...

Sincerely, Rogue518
'Stay in Attack formation!' Darth Vader aka: Anakin Skywalker During the 'Battle Of Yavin'

blue_max
XWAU Member

Post by blue_max » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:18 am

Hey! No need to apologize :) I'm glad you figured it out!

rogue518
XWAU Member

Post by rogue518 » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:37 am

Thanks..... ;)

Sincerely, Rogue518
'Stay in Attack formation!' Darth Vader aka: Anakin Skywalker During the 'Battle Of Yavin'

highorph
Cadet 4th Class

Post by highorph » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:32 am

This is why some communities endure over time. We all make mistakes but not everyone has the courage to try to solve the conflict asap(if there is anything to fix) Thanks rouge518 for this action, it brings hope even during these trying times.

And then we have Blue_Max, always ready to give more. We knew he was a great developer but now we know what kind of person he is. Gracias hermano por tu generosidad.