Falcon Cockpit...

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Falcon Cockpit...

Billy Shears
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Billy Shears » Sun Mar 03, 2002 7:18 pm

Quick question, when you do the Falcon, are you going to leave Emkay in the cockpit, or replace him with someone like Chewie or Nien Nunb?
It was twenty years ago today...

Exar Kun
Ensign

Post by Exar Kun » Sun Mar 03, 2002 7:46 pm

Actually I think this ones been asked a couple of times before. Since you don't actually fly a mission with Chewie, then theres probably no reason to put him, as for Nien Numb I can't rememeber what was said.<P>Best keep your head down in case Saxman turns up.<P>------------------<BR>Whatever does'nt kill you can only make you stronger...Unless it bites your legs off, in which case it can only make you shorter.
Whatever doesn't kill you can only make you stronger...Unless it bites your legs off, in which case it can only make you shorter.

Billy Shears
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Billy Shears » Sun Mar 03, 2002 9:24 pm

Doh! Just found some topics. Sorry.....<P>(cowers in fear for the inevitable head-ripping)
It was twenty years ago today...

The Saxman
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by The Saxman » Sun Mar 03, 2002 10:31 pm

<I>Saxman shoves a proton torpedo down Billy's throat.</I>

CorrelianWonder
Cadet 1st Class

Post by CorrelianWonder » Sun Mar 03, 2002 10:42 pm

LMAO
Need For Speed Cheats moderator<P>www.discussion.nfscheats.com

Exar Kun
Ensign

Post by Exar Kun » Mon Mar 04, 2002 5:51 pm

I warned the poor guy.
Whatever doesn't kill you can only make you stronger...Unless it bites your legs off, in which case it can only make you shorter.

pimangalaxy
Ensign

Post by pimangalaxy » Tue Mar 05, 2002 2:58 am

Don't interfere with an annoyed Mod. -Saxman<p>[This message has been edited by The Saxman (edited 05 March 2002).]
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Sag your pants!<BR>I'm Confused!<BR>Be More Mature!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/pimangalaxy" TARGET=_blank>DemonLair Official Website</A>

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Tue Mar 05, 2002 7:10 pm

Saxman, maybe if you made reading the FAQ an essential part of the registering process, or said "You <B>Must</B> read this before heading off to the Forum!" instead of simply asking please. <P>------------------<BR>If you don't care where you are, you ain't lost!<BR>(Anything in parentheses can be ignored)<BR>Where patience fails, force prevails<BR>All hail Finagle and his prophet Murphy!
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Face
Lieutenant JG

Post by Face » Tue Mar 05, 2002 7:14 pm

If you're right Wes I'm very happy that I am registered yet!<P>------------------<BR>Commander of Phantom squadron<BR>I've read the Blue Phantom!
Commander of Phantom squadron<P>Pilot of Grandadmiral Thrawns 3.Fleet on ISD I Prodigium