Rhino

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Rhino

Draco429
Commander

Post by Draco429 » Fri Feb 22, 2002 3:04 am

Just curious. This'll sound stupid to you expert modellers, but cubes and stuff are automatically 3D Faces, right? Image<BR>I need to know! Image<P>------------------<BR>Virtue<BR>Knowledge<BR>Strength<BR>Draco429
Eclipse

DataDroid
XWAU Member

Post by DataDroid » Fri Feb 22, 2002 5:16 am

Nope, you gotta make [/b]<I>everything</I>[/b]</font> outta 3Dfaces. Actually, relatively little should be done with mesh primatives, you should use polylines and trace over the points on those instead. OK, one more thing, make sure you post in the right forum, this goes in Editing.<P>------------------<BR>Member of the <A HREF="http://coruscant.x1.nl/" TARGET=_blank>Imperial City Project</A><p>[This message has been edited by DataDroid (edited 22 February 2002).]
There are 10 kinds of people.<BR>Those that understand binary, and those that don't.

Ace Knight 1
Commander

Post by Ace Knight 1 » Fri Feb 22, 2002 5:28 am

ot neccecarillt *everyone stare* okay so maybe your right. I suggest you read Ds's tutorial and it will help you a looy in the road to modeling!
Now We've rewritten history.<BR>The one thing that we found out.<BR>The sweet taste of vindication.<BR>Just turns to ashes in your mouth.<P>Where do we go from here?<BR>And should we really care?<BR>The end is finally here,<BR>God have mercy...

DataDroid
XWAU Member

Post by DataDroid » Fri Feb 22, 2002 5:34 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ace Knight 1:<BR><B>ot neccecarillt</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What does that mean???<BR><P>------------------<BR>Member of the <A HREF="http://coruscant.x1.nl/" TARGET=_blank>Imperial City Project</A>
There are 10 kinds of people.<BR>Those that understand binary, and those that don't.