Skipray Blastboat (ACE)

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Skipray Blastboat (ACE)

Gringlas
XWAU Member

Post by Gringlas » Wed Oct 17, 2001 9:47 pm

Hey ACE! <BR>I would like to try texturing the Skipray, if you like my textures (from the pics of the topic XWAU needs you). <BR>But how should I start? Will you send me the DXF? Or hwo should I start work on that?<P>I don't know if I can complete it that fast, because I have to create some more textures for the Nova Cruiser for the NJOP.<BR>

Gringlas
XWAU Member

Post by Gringlas » Fri Oct 19, 2001 8:31 pm

Hello? I thought you needed guys, who will make some textures. <BR>ACE said, that I just should start a new topic with the ship I want to texture.<BR>So why isn't anyone replying to this post? ACE?<BR>IF you want to contact me personaly, my EMail is Gringlas@gmx.de

Darksaber
Vice Admiral

Post by Darksaber » Fri Oct 19, 2001 8:39 pm

Decoy has already started on the textures ages ago, haven't a clue when it will be finished though
“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”
- John Lydgate

Good Things Come To Those Who Wait....
Darksaber's X-Wing Station

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Fri Oct 19, 2001 10:43 pm

Gringlas I do have a <B>LIFE!</B> I can't be here every day you know!<BR>No one replied because you are a casualty of the project teams current state. Image<P>I also said to try to take an unassigned ship if possible.<BR>Decoy has said you are willing to try the Skipray textures. If you email him you can discuss if he will give you the dxf. That is his own personal work after all.<BR>So see what he says. Image<P>------------------<BR>Flight Officer ACE on watch!<BR><A HREF="http://www.antilles100.freeserve.co.uk" TARGET=_blank>Ace Antilles X-wing Outpost</A><BR>Home of The Batlle of Yavin and Endor projects.
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Gringlas
XWAU Member

Post by Gringlas » Sat Oct 20, 2001 8:47 pm

Yeah I can understand that, ACE! Sorry! I have a own life, too, so I don't know if I will be able to start creating textures for it, soon. But I think I will give it a try.<BR>Whats decoys Email?

rogue518
XWAU Member

Post by rogue518 » Sat Oct 20, 2001 9:04 pm

Check the Contributor's section... Image<P>Sincerely, rogue518
'Stay in Attack formation!' Darth Vader aka: Anakin Skywalker During the 'Battle Of Yavin'

decoy
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by decoy » Sun Oct 21, 2001 5:45 pm

Well ISP sold out, changed mail adress please send it again to decoy@xwaupgrade.com. I'll send you the model and all progress i made already
DUH...

tryjackass
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by tryjackass » Mon Oct 22, 2001 1:15 am

HELL YEAH! Someone's FINALLY gonna be doing the skipray! Hopefully we'll be seeing some prog pics soon enough???<P>------------------<BR>'Just because you're paranoid don't mean thay're not out to getcha.' -Joe Jackson
'Just because you're paranoid don't mean thay're not out to getcha.' -Joe Jackson

Gringlas
XWAU Member

Post by Gringlas » Mon Oct 22, 2001 5:31 pm

I will send you some textures for sure, decoy, but I don't know when that will be. Hopefully at the weekend, but can't promise that. <BR>BTW: My EMail is Gringlas@gmx.de<p>[This message has been edited by Gringlas (edited 22 October 2001).]