Beautiful work on the XWAU project...

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Beautiful work on the XWAU project...

Warmaker
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Warmaker » Mon Feb 18, 2002 8:45 am

Hello, I've been following the XWAU project off and on and I still remember you guys talking about it back in the days of Datamaster's Website (a moment of silence).<P>For what it's worth, keep up the great work. A screenful of nice opts like these made me load up XWA again for some Reb blastin' fun.<P>Again, nice stuff here.<P>------------------<BR>"There's no such thing as overkill, just ensured victory..."
"There's no such thing as overkill, just ensured victory..."<P>"For the greater glory of the Empire, DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!"

docken
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by docken » Mon Feb 18, 2002 11:55 am

could someone explain why Datamaster's site went under? I was not around for it, and it is getting annoying constantly hearing how great the site was, but be unable to visit it...
I steadied my nerves as the butt burned down, casually glancing at all the windows. Oh yes. It was time to go Metal Gear Solid Freestyle.

Defiant
Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by Defiant » Mon Feb 18, 2002 3:10 pm

It was abandoned by the majority of the staff, and then endlessly bombarded with assholes.