Problems with Upgrade craft

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Problems with Upgrade craft

Sienar
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Sienar » Sun Feb 17, 2002 12:35 pm

I have been using the upgrade craft and found two problems.<P>1. Whilst flying a skirmish mission in a mine field, not one mine fired at me.<P>2. The engines on the Interdictor cannot be destroyed. They had the 100% symbol next to them, but when I shoot them, they stop at 1%.<P>------------------<BR>SFS<BR>We sell arms to Emperor Palpatine.<BR>We thought he had a nice smile.
SFS<BR>We sell arms to Emperor Palpatine.<BR>We thought he had a nice smile.

Flavid
XWAU Member

Post by Flavid » Sun Feb 17, 2002 7:03 pm

Last time I checked, the engines weren't supposed to be able to be destroyed... Sorry.

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sun Feb 17, 2002 11:03 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sienar:<BR><B>2. The engines on the Interdictor cannot be destroyed. They had the 100% symbol next to them, but when I shoot them, they stop at 1%.<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>You can't actually blow up the Engine frame but you can still knock out the engines. This stops it moving and kills the wash. I got it down to 0% so it must be a one off fluke.<P>------------------<BR><I>Going in Full Throttle!</I><BR><A HREF="http://www.antilles100.freeserve.co.uk" TARGET=_blank>The X-wing Outpost</A><BR>Home of The Batlle of Yavin and Endor projects.
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Sienar
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Sienar » Mon Feb 18, 2002 7:17 pm

Actually, I was playing the mission with the outrider and the Suprosa, when we where intercepted by an interdictor. After a few minutes, I destroyed an engine, and there was a battle damaged texture underneath.
SFS<BR>We sell arms to Emperor Palpatine.<BR>We thought he had a nice smile.