Apology

In here you can discuss what is going on in the project, offer help, praise or critique!

Apology

Ejl2001
Cadet 4th Class

Post by Ejl2001 » Tue Oct 30, 2001 3:57 am

Even tho i know i'm gonna get cursed off anyway in a couple of hours...<P>I formally apologize for all that i said in the Progress Update thread. i guess i've never seen a site run by such a laid back and easy going group of people. you guys don't seem to care too much for professionalism and that's ok. Ace, Dark, sorry for the remarks, those were way outta line. <P>And good luck in everything you guys do.<P><P>------------------<BR>The Future of Gaming is ELiTeD. <P>www.elited.net
ug ug uga uga ug ug uga ug uga uga ug. ug ug uga uga uga ug. ug uga ug.

Mini Canari
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Mini Canari » Tue Oct 30, 2001 8:04 am

? Did i missed something?
Doctor Canari: And i shall call him Mini,Canari.<P>mouhahahahahahaha

Voodu
Ensign

Post by Voodu » Tue Oct 30, 2001 10:21 am

Yes, but you can catch all the latest at the aforementioned "progress update" thread Image

Master Toddy
Lieutenant

Post by Master Toddy » Tue Oct 30, 2001 8:15 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mini Canari:<BR><B>? Did i missed something?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Naw, not really, nothing that hasn't happened around here before *shrugs* Image
This is just my two cents.

MadACR
Cadet 1st Class

Post by MadACR » Wed Oct 31, 2001 5:26 am

hmmm, quite contrar, this group is one of the most profesionalist groups I have run into. That is why they have made it so far. This team is a great team and they deserve the respect that professionals should get. They constantly scrutanize(sp) there work, and make sure it is right. They have done a better job than REAL professionals at modeling and texturing. I bet these guys are taking a whole lot more shit than real pros do also. <P>So even if this is an apology, I feel it is not sincere, and that DS should flame away. <P>This apology shows your aparent lack of professionalism, as you have compounded the problem you created with it. <P>I take great offense in this action, as I see it as a blatent lie. I hate liers, and this team doesn't deserve to be lied to<P>so POKE POKE POKE POKE.<P>------------------<BR>It would be funny if while we reset our shielding and repulsor generators, an A-wing crashes into the bridge.<P>Intensify foward fire power, I don't want anything to get threw.<P>Look.<P>Intensify forward firepower.<P>To Late.

Ejl2001
Cadet 4th Class

Post by Ejl2001 » Wed Oct 31, 2001 5:42 am

LOOK im just apologizing because i said some pretty nasty shyt back there, and i felt it was a bit more curteous than just crawling into a hole. <P>I'M ADMITTING I WAS WRONG. <P>and even if they are being very professional about what they do, they are still pretty laid back. <P>Look at it this way; you don't see game companies being as unpredictable, witty, and social as these guys are (i know already that unpredictable can apply in different ways when it comes to companies so dont bother contradicting). it's too political, legal, complicated and boring in that world all because those companies are actual COMPANIES and not a group of insanely talented individuals like the XWAU team. in this case, i doubt they will ever even glance at this site, but it IS possible. if they do, it will be widely recognized that they did.<p>[This message has been edited by Ejl2001 (edited 31 October 2001).]

JC
XWAU Member

Post by JC » Wed Oct 31, 2001 6:01 am

Have a <I>lollipop</I>.

Ejl2001
Cadet 4th Class

Post by Ejl2001 » Wed Oct 31, 2001 6:55 am

um, what?

TK-204
Lieutenant

Post by TK-204 » Wed Oct 31, 2001 11:59 am

Candy on a stick to suck on.
<I>Så ska de ne genast stekas<BR>Som de en gång stekte oss<BR>De ska saltas de ska kokas<BR>Köttet skall flanga från benen loss!</I>