Help Ace, I messed up.

All things related to Ace's news sections, opts, missions or files.

Moderator: Ace Antilles

Help Ace, I messed up.

MorfeoMKII
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by MorfeoMKII » Wed Feb 12, 2003 12:58 am

Hello Ace.<P>First of all, I sended you another E-Mail with even more Skirmish pics using my Yahoo acount.<P>Turns out that XWA got evil (it was my fault, I admit) and I had to do a complete re-install.<P>The good news is that I got everything organized to make my life easier. Despite this however,I ended up deleting the folder containing all the Skirmish pics that I did! :mad: <P>Please tell me that you still have them! You can send them back to me either via the Yahoo E-Mail or the new Hotmail account I have avaliable under my profile.<P>-MorfeoMKII-

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Wed Feb 12, 2003 2:18 am

The words <I>billy</I> and <I>silly</I> spring to mind. But not necessarily in that order! :)<P>You'll be pleased to know that I've organised them into a pack that will be released on my site <B>very</B> soon!<BR>I was going to include them all, but as you sent me <I>another</I> pack i'm going for a "best of" pack. Less pics of the same craft and it cuts down the size of the file.<P>You still need to get a better Paint program than <I>Paint</I> though! It really ruins the nice pics you take.<BR>Watch for that site update soon! :D
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost