Morrowind Collector's Edition?

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Morrowind Collector's Edition?

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:17 am

Does anyone have it? If so, what's your opinion of it?
IN THE WAKE OF FEDERATION THERE AROSE EMPIRE

JC
XWAU Member

Post by JC » Sun Jan 04, 2004 5:56 am

If you're talking about the GotY edition it's not too bad. I got it for the xbox and it's better on there obviously than the original. Honestly though, I don't see buying it for the PC if you already have both expansions. I may have more CDs than others, but it's the same game.

Gringlas
XWAU Member

Post by Gringlas » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:46 am

I have the Collectors Edition with the Soundtrack, a figure and a Art of Morrowind booklet. It is nice, but it is nothing compared to the Warcraft III Collectors Edition.

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:19 pm

No, JC, I mean the MW Collector's Edition, what Gringlas has. ;)<P>I tried WCIII. Hate hate hate. How's the AoMW book/figurine, Gringlas? I'm thinking about getting it if I can find it..
IN THE WAKE OF FEDERATION THERE AROSE EMPIRE

Gringlas
XWAU Member

Post by Gringlas » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:46 pm

Even if you hate the game Warcraft III (personaly I think it is the best real time strategy game out there, since the first installment of that series and I'm for sure no real time strategy fan) you have to admit, that the collectors edition is fantastic. Just the Art of Warcraft Book is worse the money. <BR>If you compare it to the Art of Morrowind book you coud cry. The Morrowind one, isn't that bad, but it is just a small one with about 50 pages of nice artwork and some descriptions. The figure is very nice although and it is standing on my monitor right beside a Dendroid Guard figure form Heroes of Might and Magic 3, which I have won in a map competition. <BR>The soundtrack of Morrowind is of course a very good score, but the CD is just in a paper case (compared to the Warcraft III Collectors Edition Soundtrack in jewel case) that is a further disadvantage. <BR>I got the Morrowind Collectors Edition at ebay for about 25 Euros and thats nearly a year ago.<BR>So all in all it is a nice Collectors Edition for a fantastic game!