STARWARS COLLECTION FOR SALE!!!

If you are a fan of Star Wars merchandise then come here. Toys, games, cards, models, posters, the works! Discuss the latest trends from EP2 to RPG's.

STARWARS COLLECTION FOR SALE!!!

WOOKIE7777
Recruit

Post by WOOKIE7777 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:35 pm

Hi all im a new member as im a huge fan of starwars,i live in Richmond Upon Thames in the uk and am so glad I have found this fan forum.<BR>Due to ill health i am having to sell the entire starwars collection I have built up over the years. The list is below and im only looking for...........well email if interested as i have loads of pics too,some carded figures are signed by the actors,all card figures are mint or near to mint on card aswell as all of the 12 inch figures I have too.<BR>Im looking to sell as a whole collection,but i do have bits on ebay already like the R2-D2 carded figure signed by Kenny Baker,Bobba Fett signed in box 300th special edition figure by actor Jeremy Bullock,a whole case of hasbro 16 assorted figures from episode 1 all mint condition in original hasbro box,and a 12 inch movie collectors edition Han and Luke in stormtrooper disguise,they are all my auctions which appear on the list the rest well make me an offeer on!!!<BR>My email is jake_centurion_rockwell77@yahoo.co.uk<BR>EBAY ID batman7777batman<P><BR>LIST OF STARWARS COLLECTION IN FULL:<BR> <BR>12 INCH FIGURES M.I.B (MINT IN BOXES)<BR> <BR>1 x Episode 1 electronic C3-P0 - This sats phrases when arms and legs come apart and put back on,with a tester button at back, have tested and nno sound but does say on box that has a energy saving mode and because never been opened I cant say any more.<BR> <BR>1x Episode 1 1999 portrait edition "Queen Armidala" in black travel gown,has a hindged box so can view figure with info of her on inside and window to see figure.<BR> <BR>1 x Obi-Wan Kenobi with light saber<BR> <BR>1 x Qui-Gon Jin with light saber<BR> <BR>1 x Han and Luke in stormtrooper outfits from the movie collector's series<BR> <BR>1 x Han-Solo with his block of carbonite from the action collection,he's wearing his white shirt and black slacks with boots from return of the jedi.<BR> <BR>1 x Princess Leia in hoth gear from the action collection.<BR> <BR>1 x Princess Leia in bikini outfit from jedi with chains from the power of the force collection.<BR> <BR>1 x Princess Leia in her cerimonial gown (special edition) from the end of episode 4 a new hop.<BR> <BR>1 x Chewbacca (hard plastic version) 13 inches tall, from the power of the force collection.<BR> <BR>1 x Chewbacca (furry edition) in chains from the action collection.<BR> <BR>1 x Bounty Hunter Bosk from the power of the jedi collection, I had this signed at a convention signed by the actor who played him in the empire strikes back Alan Harris. (also has my first name on it).<BR> <BR>1 x Wedge Antiles and Biggs Darklighter , from the movie collector's edition,same packaging as the Han and Luke box.<BR> <BR> 1 x Han Solo in Hoth gear from the action collection<BR> <BR>1 x Luke Skywalker in x-wing pilot gear from the movie collectors edition.<BR> <BR> STARWARS 3 3/4 ICH CARDED FIGURES MINT ON CARDS/BOXES<BR> <BR>1 X Hasbro sealed assorted episode 1 carded figures opened once to check contents,.figures include a few of darth maul,kenobi,stat droids few more.<BR> <BR>1 x Yoda with jedi council chair includes on card the com talk chip.<BR>2 x Nute Gunray with com chips<BR>2 x OBi-Wan Kenobi with com chips (2 varient figure's one has a saber and com link accessories and other just a saber on cards).<BR>1 x Adi Gallia with saber and com chip.<BR>1 x Darth Maul with lightsaber(double ended),1 removeable blade and com chip.<BR>1 x Starwars Holiday Edition in hard plastic blister display packaging (bubble shape) of C3-P0 in santa's outfit and R2-D2 wearing antlers (included in package is a holiday greeting card and envelope.<BR>1 x Starwars Commerative Box Set 1997 Hong-Kong Edition , set comprises of Leia ,Luke and C3-Po never been opened.<BR>1 x R2-D2 episode 1 card with com chip.<BR>1 x episode 1 destroyer droid with com chip.<BR>1 x Starwars Special 300th Edition Bobba Fett Figure in box with real firing rocket pack,signed by the actor who played him in empire and jedi Jeremy Bullock.<BR>1 x Starwars Mail Away sneak preview figure of Mace-Windu in little box.<BR>1 x power of the force card R2-D2 with mini holographic princess leia figure with com chip,signed by Kenny Baker who was inside him in all 6 films.<BR>1 x Power of the force jedi spirits in box,with yoda,kenobi and anakin with a ewok village scen on inside of box behind figures.<BR>1 x power of the jedi carded Chewbacca with dejarrak table and jedi force fact file book(8pages)<BR>1 x power of the force carded Han Solo with blaster and holster and a com chip.<BR>1 x power of the jedi carded Chewbacca figure with mask and tools and fact file book.<BR>1 x Expanded universe carded figure of Kyle Katarn with pop out 3d play scene(if was taken out of packaging scene would fold out too.).<BR>1 x carded cerimonial princess leia in white gown from end of a new hope with flash back photo card( hard plastic frame when you pull lever it reveals i guess another frame of her)

Major Wes Janson
Rear Admiral (Upper Half)
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:49 pm

You wouldn't happen to have a Mara Jade 3 3/4 or the oversized decipher Mara Jade TEH card put out at conventions, would you?
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

WOOKIE7777
Recruit

Post by WOOKIE7777 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:12 pm

Hi<P>Sorry all i have is on the list, i only have a toy fair exclusive chewbacca carded figure signed by peter mayhew for sale.Do you know anyone that might want to buy my entire collection.If you want the chewbacca signed figure if i remember rightly there was only about 100 of these figures

Major Wes Janson
Rear Admiral (Upper Half)
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:25 pm

This is probably not the best forum to try to sell the collection on, as we are honestly a pretty small group. Your best choice would be to try <A HREF="http://boards.theforce.net" TARGET=_blank>TFN forums</A>, as that place is huge, and has a whole collectors forum somewhere.
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Luke_Skywalker
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Luke_Skywalker » Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:32 pm

how much do ya want for 'em? XD
When 900 years old you reach, look as good, you will not. Hmm?" -Yoda