Your reading list?

If you are a fan of Star Wars merchandise then come here. Toys, games, cards, models, posters, the works! Discuss the latest trends from EP2 to RPG's.

Your reading list?

Ace Antilles

Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:09 am

A lot of you out there like me are a big fan of the EU range of books.<BR>But are you all swamped under by them the same as I am! :D<P>Currently I'm just finishing The Approaching Storm HC book but then I've got tons more still to read!<BR>Here's a brief run down of some of my books still to read:<P>Cloak Of Deception. (Started but got bored)<BR>Jedi Apprentice No's 14 - 16<BR>Jedi Apprentice: Deceptions<BR>SW Journal: Princess Leia.<BR>Darth Maul Shadow Hunter.<BR>NJO: Enemy Lines: Rebel Dream.<BR>NJO: Enemy Lines: Rebel Stand.<BR>SW Fact Files 1 - 25<BR>AOTC Novel.<BR>AOTC Cross Sections.<BR>Making of AOTC.<BR>AOTC Souvenir mag.<BR>A few of the Galaxy of Fear series I have.<BR>Then there's probaly a lot I haven't mentioned! :D
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Morte
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Morte » Thu Jun 20, 2002 1:26 am

:eek: :eek: <P>I think you're Lucas's dream fan...
"So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Morte."

legend43
Lieutenant JG

Post by legend43 » Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:43 am

Umm... where to start.....<P>The Han Solo Books(3)<BR>The Thrawn Duology(2)<BR>Recovery<BR>Conquest<BR>Rebirth<BR>Star By Star<BR>Dark Journey<BR>Rebel dream<BR>Rebel Stand<BR>The Bounty Hunter Wars(3)<BR>CourtShip of Princess Leia<BR>StarFighters Of Adumar<BR>I,Jedi<BR>Children of The Jedi<BR>Crystal Star<BR>The New Rebellion<BR>Planet of Twilight<BR>Junior Jedi Knights (6)<BR>the Younge Jedi Series(15)<BR>Attack of the Clones<BR>The Lando Calrissian Series(3)<BR>The Correlian trilogy(3)<BR>The Han Solo Advetures(3)<P>for a total of: 53<P>Top That.
ME: I hate censoship. It's gay.<BR>AK: I know @#!$ that!

Ace Antilles

Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:00 pm

I want to know how many books people still have to read. Not how many they own. Otherwise my list would be much bigger.<P><B>Legend</B> if that's the ones you've still got to read I wouldn't buy anymore! :D
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

GreenLeader0
Ensign

Post by GreenLeader0 » Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:32 pm

Bah, I gave up trying to catch up years ago. Now, I'm pretty much just reading NJO books, and some of the old books when I have nothing to read.
One can never have to much good wine, beautiful women, and attention.- Talon Karrde, Edge of Victory I: Conquest

Vagrant_Jedi
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by Vagrant_Jedi » Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:44 pm

I've read ALL the non-NJO novels except like 5 or 6 (this includes Splinter and 3 the Han Solo books not by A.C. Crispin)...from NJO I've read 5...from the prequals I've read only 1 (though that will soon change, I'm going to buy at least 3 prequal books this week).<P>I think it's safe to say I topped your 53...but there isn't a chance in hell I'm listing all of them...I don't want to die old and decrepid in front of my computer.<BR>My fav book was 'I,Jedi'.<P>BTW I'm not counting the Yopung or Junior Jedi mini-novel series (like 200 pages each)...I've read about 15 of those.
There is no peace; there is anger. <BR>There is no compassion; there is hate. <BR>There is no fear; there is power. <BR>There is no restraint; there is immortality. <BR>There is no death; there is the Dark Side.

Admiral Alistair
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Admiral Alistair » Thu Jun 20, 2002 7:42 pm

hmmm books I haven't read yet....<P>Any of the X-Wing books<BR>Young Jedi Knight series (rubish)<BR>Courtship of Princess Leia<BR>that Lando series<BR>Tales from blah blah books<BR>anything related even remotely to Ep1 including Darth Maul books<BR>I, Jedi<p>[ 20 June 2002: Message edited by: Admiral Alistair ]
Admiral Alistair<BR><A HREF="http://www.xwaupgrade.com/ubbcgi/ultima ... 0&t=000610" TARGET=_blank>Install XWA on Windows XP x64</A>

legend43
Lieutenant JG

Post by legend43 » Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:43 pm

I read so fast i could have at least half of that done in about 3 or 4 months. I have nothing better to do but beat XWA... over...and over... again.
ME: I hate censoship. It's gay.<BR>AK: I know @#!$ that!