Your reading list?

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Your reading list?

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Thu Jun 20, 2002 12:09 am

A lot of you out there like me are a big fan of the EU range of books.<BR>But are you all swamped under by them the same as I am! :D<P>Currently I'm just finishing The Approaching Storm HC book but then I've got tons more still to read!<BR>Here's a brief run down of some of my books still to read:<P>Cloak Of Deception. (Started but got bored)<BR>Jedi Apprentice No's 14 - 16<BR>Jedi Apprentice: Deceptions<BR>SW Journal: Princess Leia.<BR>Darth Maul Shadow Hunter.<BR>NJO: Enemy Lines: Rebel Dream.<BR>NJO: Enemy Lines: Rebel Stand.<BR>SW Fact Files 1 - 25<BR>AOTC Novel.<BR>AOTC Cross Sections.<BR>Making of AOTC.<BR>AOTC Souvenir mag.<BR>A few of the Galaxy of Fear series I have.<BR>Then there's probaly a lot I haven't mentioned! :D
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Morte
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Morte » Thu Jun 20, 2002 1:26 am

:eek: :eek: <P>I think you're Lucas's dream fan...
"So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Morte."

legend43
Lieutenant JG

Post by legend43 » Thu Jun 20, 2002 2:43 am

Umm... where to start.....<P>The Han Solo Books(3)<BR>The Thrawn Duology(2)<BR>Recovery<BR>Conquest<BR>Rebirth<BR>Star By Star<BR>Dark Journey<BR>Rebel dream<BR>Rebel Stand<BR>The Bounty Hunter Wars(3)<BR>CourtShip of Princess Leia<BR>StarFighters Of Adumar<BR>I,Jedi<BR>Children of The Jedi<BR>Crystal Star<BR>The New Rebellion<BR>Planet of Twilight<BR>Junior Jedi Knights (6)<BR>the Younge Jedi Series(15)<BR>Attack of the Clones<BR>The Lando Calrissian Series(3)<BR>The Correlian trilogy(3)<BR>The Han Solo Advetures(3)<P>for a total of: 53<P>Top That.
ME: I hate censoship. It's gay.<BR>AK: I know @#!$ that!

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:00 pm

I want to know how many books people still have to read. Not how many they own. Otherwise my list would be much bigger.<P><B>Legend</B> if that's the ones you've still got to read I wouldn't buy anymore! :D
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

GreenLeader0
Ensign

Post by GreenLeader0 » Thu Jun 20, 2002 3:32 pm

Bah, I gave up trying to catch up years ago. Now, I'm pretty much just reading NJO books, and some of the old books when I have nothing to read.
One can never have to much good wine, beautiful women, and attention.- Talon Karrde, Edge of Victory I: Conquest

Vagrant_Jedi
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by Vagrant_Jedi » Thu Jun 20, 2002 5:44 pm

I've read ALL the non-NJO novels except like 5 or 6 (this includes Splinter and 3 the Han Solo books not by A.C. Crispin)...from NJO I've read 5...from the prequals I've read only 1 (though that will soon change, I'm going to buy at least 3 prequal books this week).<P>I think it's safe to say I topped your 53...but there isn't a chance in hell I'm listing all of them...I don't want to die old and decrepid in front of my computer.<BR>My fav book was 'I,Jedi'.<P>BTW I'm not counting the Yopung or Junior Jedi mini-novel series (like 200 pages each)...I've read about 15 of those.
There is no peace; there is anger. <BR>There is no compassion; there is hate. <BR>There is no fear; there is power. <BR>There is no restraint; there is immortality. <BR>There is no death; there is the Dark Side.

Admiral Alistair
Lieutenant Commander

Post by Admiral Alistair » Thu Jun 20, 2002 7:42 pm

hmmm books I haven't read yet....<P>Any of the X-Wing books<BR>Young Jedi Knight series (rubish)<BR>Courtship of Princess Leia<BR>that Lando series<BR>Tales from blah blah books<BR>anything related even remotely to Ep1 including Darth Maul books<BR>I, Jedi<p>[ 20 June 2002: Message edited by: Admiral Alistair ]
Admiral Alistair

legend43
Lieutenant JG

Post by legend43 » Mon Jun 24, 2002 9:43 pm

I read so fast i could have at least half of that done in about 3 or 4 months. I have nothing better to do but beat XWA... over...and over... again.
ME: I hate censoship. It's gay.<BR>AK: I know @#!$ that!