Welcome Collectors!

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Welcome Collectors!

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue May 14, 2002 10:11 pm

Welcome to all you Star Wars collectors out there! :)<P>So if you collect anything to do with SW and want to discuss it then do so here!<BR>A few ideas:<BR><I>SW books, Toys, magazines, posters, card games, trading cards, cds, watches, videos/dvds and any memorabilia at all!</I> :)<P>Just start up a new topic and go for it!<P>The only thing I ask is related to Books.<BR>If you post anything about the new books, NJO etc. <B>Please</B> put in the subject if it contains Spoilers or not!<BR>There's nothing worse than someone revealing the end of a book when you've not read it yet. :p<p>[ 27 April 2003: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sat Apr 26, 2003 11:56 pm

We've had a lot of new visitors lately so this is a recap for them and a reminder for the old guys of what this Forum is about.<P>Discussion in this forum is for <B>ANYTHING</B> Star Wars related that you can buy! <I>Except games which is the LA Forum.</I><P>So that's dvds, comics, toys, mags, posters, memorablia, RPGS, card games, books etc. If it's something you're interested in then this is where you can talk about it. :)
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost