The man with the hat and whip is coming to DVD!

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

The man with the hat and whip is coming to DVD!

Master Toddy
Lieutenant

Post by Master Toddy » Wed May 07, 2003 4:02 am

Yup, that's right, Indiana Jones is gonna be released on DVD in November! Saweeet! *marks his calendar for November, starts counting down the days with much anticipation* It was just announced today (go to theforce.net for the details) and a cool preview is available for download at the official site. So, in November, I be spending lots of money on DVD's - Indy, Babylon 5, and Lord of the Rings. <P>So, we get the Back to the Future trilogy on DVD last year, the Indiana Jones trilogy on DVD this year, what'll we get next year?
This is just my two cents.

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Thu May 08, 2003 12:33 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Master Toddy:<BR><STRONG>Yup, that's right, Indiana Jones is gonna be released on DVD in November! Saweeet! *marks his calendar for November, starts counting down the days with much anticipation* It was just announced today (go to theforce.net for the details) and a cool preview is available for download at the official site. So, in November, I be spending lots of money on DVD's - Indy, Babylon 5, and Lord of the Rings. <P>So, we get the Back to the Future trilogy on DVD last year, the Indiana Jones trilogy on DVD this year, what'll we get next year?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>What Babylon 5 dvd is out in November?<BR>Next year will be a Matrix Trilogy Box Set no doubt. :eek:
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Master Toddy
Lieutenant

Post by Master Toddy » Thu May 08, 2003 3:52 am

Season 3. I just got season 2 for my birthday. Season 3 is coming out in November, but I heard it could possibly be pushed back to October.
This is just my two cents.

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue Jun 10, 2003 1:28 pm

BBC have just repeated the films recently.<BR>I'm not sure if I will get the Indy dvd's. Depends on the price. The Box set is the only one coming with the extra disc containing all the features. So it depends on how good they are going to be. I wasn't that impressed with the ones on Back to the Future.<BR>I'd love to get the Babylon 5 ones but they are just too much right now.
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost