The Matrix - Neo figure

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

The Matrix - Neo figure

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:34 am

Matrix Series 1 from Mcfarlane Toys. New figure of Neo.<BR> :)<BR>Further images can be seen <BR><A HREF="http://www.spawn.com/toyfest/catalog/matrix1.neo.aspx" TARGET=_blank>here</A>.<p>[ 18 February 2003: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Nightwolf
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Nightwolf » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:53 am

Oh no! I have to go back to the toy store.<P><I>AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!</I><P>Only Mcfarlane Toys could have made such a perfect figure. Guess I will just have to suck it up and spend a fortune on the Matrix too.
Colonel James "Nightwolf" Davidson<BR>Member of the Rebel Squadrons<BR>Intrepid Battle Group XO<BR>Wildcard Squadron CO

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:53 pm

I figured I'd bump this as the film is out soon. :D

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue May 13, 2003 12:13 am

Shouldn't be long until this is out. I just need to find some money and <I>space</I> to put it somewhere! :eek:<BR>Hopefully there will be a fully poseable Neo in later assortments. Image <P>Spawn.com have just added a new matrix feature to their site and a contest.<A HREF="http://www.spawn.com/features/matrix1/" TARGET=_blank>Spawn - Matrix</A><p>[ 13 May 2003: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]