Star Wars Galaxies

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Re: Star Wars Galaxies

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:48 am

So here I am, browsing the library site, and what do I see? SW Galaxies! They've got a bunch of copies. :)<P>Does it have a trial period or something? I'd probably order it if so, just to see how it runs. :D<p>[ 01 April 2004: Message edited by: General Edor Crespin ]
IN THE WAKE OF FEDERATION THERE AROSE EMPIRE

Invader
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Invader » Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:04 pm

well for xmas we got like 7 day buddies keys unfornately i already used mine :P
Invader<BR>TI-7267<BR>501st

WarHawk
Cadet 1st Class

Post by WarHawk » Sun May 02, 2004 11:54 pm

Im Sparow Hawk on Tarq, I am an Imperial Staff Sargeant, and currently a novice pistoleer aiming for bounty hunter :D

Warmaker
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Warmaker » Fri May 07, 2004 1:29 pm

Are you going for Master Bounty Hunter? From what I understand there's a few frustrating things broken with BH.<P>I undersand how it feels for a bunch of the BH's. My main character's striving for Master Commando. After a nerf not too long ago Commando is no longer valid as a PvP profession. Not to mention only one of our weapons is useful :mad:
"There's no such thing as overkill, just ensured victory..."<P>"For the greater glory of the Empire, DESTROY EVERYTHING!!!"

Invader
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Invader » Mon May 10, 2004 10:40 pm

yeah i mastered bh after like 3 weeks i did the pistols, carbines, and the LLC trees first goto endor you get like 4k a kill take crimson blurg missions 11k you at least get 25k xp per lair 3 rounds of 2 blurgs. easy money and easy xp. i got master bh then dropped it no not hologrinding also. The investgation missions need to be fixed half the time your target doesn't spawn or shows up in water and get mission incomplete. <P>PVP BH isn't anything unless you get like pistoler Grips II and able to use the geo sonic blaster which helps with stun, but everyone is starting to go with stun armor. <P>Im working right now master swordsman/master fencer, and rifleman 4 0 4 4 :)

Black_Knight
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by Black_Knight » Wed May 19, 2004 3:20 pm

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ace Antilles:<BR>[QB]How did u find the Holocron?<P>Like my prompt reply? :P I should follow up my posts more often.<P>Anyways, I don't recall how I found the holocron exactly, but I believe it was running some Rebel missions on Naboo, between Theed and Moneia (SP?). I think I had assembled a Rebel transmission, which led me to a mission to find a thief - once I killed him, there was a treasure chest with the holocron in it. Like I said though, I can't recall exactly, as it was awhile ago and I was medicated up at the time. :(

Zeta Otaku
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Zeta Otaku » Fri May 21, 2004 12:12 am

screw the holocrons. just wait a couple of months for the Jedi Quests to come into play. Besides, you don't need a holocron, they just help you out for the first four professions you need to grind out and master
Hurt me and I'll cry.<BR>Entertain me and I'll smile.<BR>Piss me off and I'll eat your spleen.

Solidisen
Cadet 4th Class

Post by Solidisen » Sat May 22, 2004 1:16 am

have you guys heard about that guy in SWG that some how got Death Watch armor... i want to get that armor.<P>so far its not been talked about alot... but it seems this bounty hunter either got this 1 of a kind armor or altered something to get it...<P>any way... i'm not trying to recrute here, but if all you imperials on SWg want to be able to get togeather and get help and kill rebels, you might want to go to <A HREF="http://www.empirereborn.net" TARGET=_blank>http://www.empirereborn.net</A> and join their civil sector. i'm not trying to rerute here ok... just trying to help. honestly... but if you would like to be nice and put Sl Solidis (me down as your recruter... i would like it. but honestly i'm just trying to help. and if your looking for XWA or Tie or XvT battles... you can go there and contact a squadron a set up a battle,... you dont have to join to battle. <P>who ever owns this place... you might want to contact Fleet Admiral Polanski our commander and set some kind of allinace up... buts thats up to you sir, as i said before, i'm just trying to help and i think it could help both the GE and the XWAU
~Solidisen the 3rd<BR>"A Warriors Fury is Rivaled only by his Honor” <BR>"Insanity in our Shadows"

ACE
Lieutenant Commander

Post by ACE » Sat May 22, 2004 1:24 am

You're not trying to "recrute" but you're hinting that you want people to put you down as their <I>recruiter</I> :roll:<P>I don't think anyone cares if you try to recruit here, as long as you don't spam.<P>BTW, welcome to the boards.<p>[ 22 May 2004: Message edited by: ACE ]

Solidisen
Cadet 4th Class

Post by Solidisen » Sun May 23, 2004 1:03 am

(i'm deslixic, cant spell that well, please keep that in mind and dont be mean :P )<P>na i'm really not trying to recruit here... if you want to join it dosent matter to me if you me down as your recruiter or not. Join and say i did or Join and say i didnt. I'm just saying nice people would... but then again not every one is nice<P>Its a cool gameing fraction... my fav and the only 1 i'm really active. but thats just me. <P>So i bet most of you are bounty hunters...
~Solidisen the 3rd<BR>"A Warriors Fury is Rivaled only by his Honor” <BR>"Insanity in our Shadows"

Invader
Cadet 1st Class

Post by Invader » Mon May 24, 2004 8:34 pm

I was a bh i gave it up cause well invesgatation missions drove me insane lol and then found out pvp wise a bh kind of get's the short end of the stick so to say.