Attack of the Clones - The DVD topic

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Attack of the Clones - The DVD topic

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:55 pm

Well here it is my <I>"official"</I> ( :)<p>[ 16 November 2002: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Shark
Ensign

Post by Shark » Sat Nov 16, 2002 2:04 am

One thing I noticed was the part with the horrible acting. When Amidala falls into the sand and she lay there, the trooper comes running up to her and asks if she's alright. In the theater she said "YES!" and got up and commanded him to get troops and started running like she wasn't hurt at all. In the DVD when he asks her if she's alright she says "uh huh" now not "YES!" Also they threw in a part where Anakin confesses to killing all of the Tuskens and at the very end Amidala says "to be angry is to be human," that was in the novel but not the original movie.

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Sat Nov 16, 2002 3:12 am

im lazy, how do you get that easter egg? I like the bit about R2, that seems rather funny. Maybe they should have one on Jar Jar...
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

General Edor Crespin
Galactic Empire

Post by General Edor Crespin » Sat Nov 16, 2002 1:00 pm

Sound was good. My ears still hurt from the Acklay's screeching.
IN THE WAKE OF FEDERATION THERE AROSE EMPIRE

Jedi_knight
Lieutenant

Post by Jedi_knight » Wed Nov 20, 2002 2:17 am

The best part of the Dvd had to be the R2 documentry, the big were Steven Speilburg is talking bout R2 in saving private ryan<P>'Yeah orignally i was gonna use him as beach debris or sumthing, but then i thought i dunno'
Now you will see why evil always truimphs over good, because good is dumb - Dark Helmet