Master Replicas

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Master Replicas

Black_Knight
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by Black_Knight » Sat Jun 12, 2004 4:56 am

Just got an email from Master Replicas - looks like we will get to play with a purple lightsaber at last. Can't wait to get that one... :)<P><BR>"June's the month for our biggest and most exciting Star Wars <BR>splash ever! First, we're announcing two new glowing FX <BR>lightsabers. When you see these, you won't hesitate for a <BR>moment about joining the ranks of the Jedi heroes. Chose from <BR>the Luke FX Collectible with a blue blade from Star Wars: The <BR>Empire Strikes Back or the Mace FX Collectible with a purple <BR>blade from Star Wars: The Attack of the Clones."

Lt. Solo
Cadet 4th Class

Post by Lt. Solo » Sat Jun 12, 2004 2:03 pm

Did they ever make them better than the Anakin Force FX lightsaber? I bought one and got it and it had a short in it. Every time I bumped it it tuned itself on so I took it back an got a refund. I think there cool but very poorly constructed. I'm just wondering if they made the other ones any better. Also I have a Parks Saber and I think there better but I wish it made noise.

Black_Knight
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by Black_Knight » Sat Jun 12, 2004 9:57 pm

Yeah I agree. A similar thing happened to one of the newer sabers I ordered. I had to send the electronic component back and got a whole new one.<P>Oddly, for me, the best one was the first of the FX sabers, Anakin's. It reacted and worked better than the other two newer ones I have (Luke's and Darth's). I hope they improve on the interactivity more, and have them working more efficiently.<P>Also, the Darth saber turns on better than the other ones. This one starts on at the hilt and brightens out to the end of the shaft, like in the movies. The others don't seem to do that as well (the whole thing comes on at once).