Episode 2 Toys

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Episode 2 Toys

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:47 pm

What's peoples opinion on the Action Figures for EPII?<BR>They've been very well sculpted and some of the faces are great but they have their downsides.<P>The action features on some can be ludicrous! The molded lightsaber in Anakin's hand makes the figure unusable in the scene his outfit matches!<P>Also I just can't forgive the way that none of the Obi-Wan or Anakin figures even FIT in Anakin's speeder!! What's the point in that! :D<P>Still there are some very good things. Clone Troopers, Zam Wessel. But far too many bad things.<BR><B>What do you guys think?</B>
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

TonyV
Ensign

Post by TonyV » Sun Aug 04, 2002 9:27 pm

Yeah some of the toys seem....."weird"...but i personally like the verison of Jango Fett...where his head pops off :D Not to mention Zam's speeder and the all new slave one (goes nicely with my old slave one)
"Wow thats beautiful.....So when do we blow it up?"<P>GH: You just killed an unarmed man!<P>CE: Well, he should have armed himself.<P>(Gene Hackman and Clint Eastwood)-Unforgiven

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Fri Sep 06, 2002 9:56 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Admrl_Thrawn:<BR><STRONG>Yeah some of the toys seem....."weird"...but i personally like the verison of Jango Fett...where his head pops off :)<P>I'm currently up to speed on what's out. Out of my recent buys I think Anakin: Tatooine Attack sucks! He just twitches his leg and that's all you can do with it. The Nexu though is excellent. :eek:
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost