New Mcfarlane 2003 figure pictures!

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

New Mcfarlane 2003 figure pictures!

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue Feb 18, 2003 2:28 am

Over at <A HREF="http://www.spawn.com" TARGET=_blank>Spawn.com</A> they have posted pictures of most of the future 2003 items!<BR>These include the figures for Movies Maniacs 6: Aliens and Predator, Terminator 3, Matrix, Spawn, Monsters etc.<P>Now by now it's obvious that I like to collect some of this stuff and it seems you couldn't care less! :D<BR>I'm bored so i'm gonna post a few previews of the stuff. So if anyone else follows the films they can have a look. :cool:
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Wed Apr 23, 2003 10:54 pm

Wow talk about <I>A long time ago...</I> :p<BR>Over at Spawn.com now there's a detailed section for the <A HREF="http://www.spawn.com/features/mm6/" TARGET=_blank>Movie Maniacs Series 6</A>.<BR>New images, 3D quicktime, screensavers, wallpapers etc. Worth a look as these figures are out any day now!<BR> :cool:

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue Jun 10, 2003 12:43 pm

So far I've only got 2 of these but to any Aliens/Predator fans out there I say: <B>BUY THEM!</B> :D<BR>The Alien Warrior I have is cool too. Bendy tail and a great pose. Probably the weakest one though, because of the paint and noticeable head joint.<BR>There are flaws though of course. Like the Predator: Hunter's disc not fitting in the holder and blades not reaching past his hand. But they are minor really.<BR>Roll on the Alien Queen! WHERE am I going to put it?? :eek: