New SW Saga Card game - no EP2 spoilers!

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

New SW Saga Card game - no EP2 spoilers!

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue May 14, 2002 10:21 pm

Well as most know WotC have taken over the CCG from Decipher.<BR>I did like the Decipher cards and got most of the first set, but there did prove to be more cards then you could ever play with!<P><B>If anyone has brought the new Card series yet what are your thoughts on it?</B><P>Is it simple, worth buying, easy to play, good pictures etc.<BR>As it covers AOTC material please don't go into any detail that could spoil the film. :)
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Azza
Lieutenant JG

Post by Azza » Sat May 18, 2002 4:43 pm

The thing Hasbro is forgetting, is what made Deciphers game great: Their card game spanned 3 movies, whereas the new games don't.<P>With decipher, you could make up fantastic battles, with two deathstars at ATATs against ewoks. You simply cannot do this with the new games.
Texturing the <B>XWAUP Hyper Bouy</B><P><I>(Its gonna blow your mind)</I>

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sun May 19, 2002 2:37 pm

I think you're wrong on that.<BR>The game covers the entire saga or it will. Otherwise it would just be called the AOTC game.<BR>The first packs will feature more heavily on AOTC of course as it's just out.<BR>I don't know because I've not brought it but I'm sure you will get your AT-AT's soon enough. :)
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost