New Saga figures announced.

If you are a fan of Star Wars merchandise then come here. Toys, games, cards, models, posters, the works! Discuss the latest trends from EP2 to RPG's.

New Saga figures announced.

Ace Antilles

Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Tue Sep 24, 2002 9:10 pm

Hasbro have announced some new action figures for 2003.<P>The first ones are Anakin and Dooku's speeder bikes.<BR> :(<BR>They also have a Lightsaber attack action. Probably another feature that won't work properly.<P>The other release which hasn't officially been announced yet are some new 2-packs.<BR> Image <P>Trash Compactor scenes featuring Han and Luke in 1 and Leia and Chewie in the other.<BR>They join together to make a large compactor scene and even make a smaller crushed scene too.<P>For more picture go to Hasbro's website. <A HREF="http://starwars.hasbro.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://starwars.hasbro.com/</A>
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

Major Wes Janson
Rear Admiral (Upper Half)
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Wed Sep 25, 2002 1:53 am

That's a swoop! Stupid Hasboro! :D <BR>I kind of like the trash compactor thing "I already tried that, it's magnetically sealed" "Put that thing away, you're going to get us all killed!"
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Ace Antilles

Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:52 pm

The latest rumour is that the Sandcrawler vehicle will get a re-release next year too.<BR>With a touch up and 2 packed in figures.<BR> Image <BR>It's not going to be remote controlled this time though.<P>I expect it will be <B>another</B> store exclusive though and cost a bomb!<p>[ 08 October 2002: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]

Ace Antilles

Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sat Oct 12, 2002 3:09 pm

The 1st set of 2003 figures looks due for release in April.<BR> :roll:<p>[ 12 October 2002: Message edited by: Ace Antilles ]