Starwars action figures

This is the place for chit chat! Everything goes even Star Trek! Just make sure to buy the Moderator a drink!

Starwars action figures

TonyV
Ensign

Post by TonyV » Tue Jun 25, 2002 10:15 pm

So does anyone collect action figures????<BR>My self i don't but just wondering if anybody here does.
"Wow thats beautiful.....So when do we blow it up?"<P>GH: You just killed an unarmed man!<P>CE: Well, he should have armed himself.<P>(Gene Hackman and Clint Eastwood)-Unforgiven

Hawk9X
Lieutenant

Post by Hawk9X » Tue Jun 25, 2002 10:24 pm

i have most of the original toys and sets from ANH ESB and RTJ
BURN IT DOWN AND WALK AWAY!

Gryphon
Lieutenant JG

Post by Gryphon » Wed Jun 26, 2002 2:19 am

Well, I think I was about 3 when my sister bought me some star wars action figures. I'm looking at them now, and they have bite marks all over them hehe, ewok has no arms and face is mauled.<P>My scout trooper is doing okay though :D
<B>Crusade 3 Game Master</B><BR><A HREF="http://swcrusade.ionichost.com" TARGET=_blank>http://swcrusade.ionichost.com </A>

TonyV
Ensign

Post by TonyV » Wed Jun 26, 2002 3:47 pm

Well i have only a few storm troopers and other figures, but my friend mark has too many to count :p lol not to mention the ships he has.So all in all i don't spend my money on figures just books.
"Wow thats beautiful.....So when do we blow it up?"<P>GH: You just killed an unarmed man!<P>CE: Well, he should have armed himself.<P>(Gene Hackman and Clint Eastwood)-Unforgiven

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sun Aug 04, 2002 8:37 pm

You name it I've got it!<BR>Go on try it. :D<BR>I've just been trying to add my collection into the SW Cargo Bay. It's taking forever! ;)
Chief XWAU Team annoying nitpicker.
Ace Antilles - The X-Wing Outpost

TonyV
Ensign

Post by TonyV » Sun Aug 04, 2002 9:25 pm

Alright.....how about.....original darth vader. :D

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Sun Aug 04, 2002 9:33 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Admrl_Thrawn:<BR><STRONG>Alright.....how about.....original darth vader. :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yep! I've got nearly all the vintage 3.34 figures. Not mint condition but I've got them. Nearly all vehicles too.<BR>Only ones I haven't got are the very rare ones like Yak Face and Amanananamannaman. ;)

Shivrak
Ensign

Post by Shivrak » Wed Aug 14, 2002 3:09 pm

ACE Antilles...<P>Got Walrus man also? (It was the Kenner name of Ponda Baba the Aquarian)
"An elegant weapon for a more civilized time, huh? Well, guess what? Time has changed!" - Boss RC 01/138

Ace Antilles
Admiral (Moderator)

Post by Ace Antilles » Fri Sep 06, 2002 9:52 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shivrak:<BR><STRONG>ACE Antilles...<P>Got Walrus man also? (It was the Kenner name of Ponda Baba the Aquarian)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yeah I've got that one! Vintage and the newer POTJ2 remake also.<P>Currently I'm right upto date on the AOTC stuff and recently got the new TIE Bomber!<BR>I hope they make some new vehicles too. :cool: