Battle for Remora OOC

to immortalize all those epic battles we fought together...

Re: Battle for Remora OOC

Major Wes Janson
Rear Admiral (Upper Half)
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:10 am

You do know that you can't kill Killimar lead...
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Will T
Lieutenant Commander
Galactic Empire

Post by Will T » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:38 am

And you should also know thats as <I>Plague</I> is now in a rear-guard position, and as you dropped out on the right flank, you're going to have to go through <I>Persecutor</I> first. :D <BR>Not to worry, I'll fix it in next post.<P>And Hobbie, you do know that as of <B>5ABY</B>, the E-Wing wasn't even past the design stage? Not that that matters in a battle that's already suffering serious temporal anomalies.<p>[ 06 January 2007: Message edited by: The 95 Headhunter ]
Formerly known as The 95 Headhunter

General_Trageton

Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by General_Trageton » Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:22 am

And Hobbie, would you please stop quoting in this thread?!?!?!?!?!?<p>[ 06 January 2007: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's Design HQ | Vince T's X-Wing HQ | My Steam Workshop

BattleDog
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:17 pm

Okay.<P>Wes: Yes, of course but as soon as she pulls up Flax's profile she's going to be either scared stiff or very flattered.<P>Headhunter, oops and thanks. Although the Guardian is a VSD and concussion missiles have a nice long range.<P>Hobbie: I'm veoting your E-Wings, for reasons that will become apparent and also because they aren't past the prototype stage.<P>Flax' Record:<P>Kills: 452 confirmed.<P>Flew seond Deathstar Run.<P>Fought in Hoth rear Guard.<P>Kalidar Cresent with Diamond Eyes.<P>Kills include 4 ISDs made up of twelve partials.<P>Was Farlander's Wingman during the Redemption mission.
Got rid of the sig, it was upsetting me.

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:35 pm

@Z95 .... small ?? <P>The Black Scorpion is over 24 meters long. It might appear smaller due to rather large cockpit windows. you should have no trouble cramping your guys in.<P>Sorry for the delay. I'll post sometime tomorrow.

Will T
Lieutenant Commander
Galactic Empire

Post by Will T » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:13 pm

When I posted that I was actually thinking of the fact that there's only two passenger seats, unless you've got another compartment in the back of course. I have to admit to not thinking of that.<P>Glad to see its not totally dead yet, I'd kinda like to see some sort of resoltion, for myself at least.

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:34 pm

Yeah, the Scorpion has another compartment behind the cockpit (note the large door...)

BattleDog
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:02 pm

Uh, is everyone having comm troubles?<P>What are my Rebels supposed to think, and why didn't your characters respond to hearing the name "Taklin Flax" Vince?

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:24 am

Sara Phaley doesn't know Flax. Vince is not involved in this battle. Sorry, I'll add another post this evening to reply to yours.

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:40 pm

Did Janson know Flax this early?
Corellian Browncoat
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

BattleDog
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:54 pm

Was Janson at the battle we had where Vince, wait, no he wasn't<P>I just thought the name might ring a little bell in the back of Phaley's head, or has Vince not mentioned his old friend, at all.<P> :( <P>Just kidding.

Will T
Lieutenant Commander
Galactic Empire

Post by Will T » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:33 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by General_Trageton:<BR><STRONG>Yeah, the Scorpion has another compartment behind the cockpit (note the large door...)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Point taken...<P> :D

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:49 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BattleDog:<BR><STRONG>Was Janson at the battle we had where Vince, wait, no he wasn't<P>I just thought the name might ring a little bell in the back of Phaley's head, or has Vince not mentioned his old friend, at all.<P> :( <P>Just kidding.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I wish we hadn't lost some of our older battles. I know I screwed up a lot of backstory for Corellia, but there's no way for me to go check it. Guess my most recent history is now official. I plan to make an official Corellian Empire guide, since I've been poking around online and found quite a few pictures I'd like to integrate.
Corellian Browncoat

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:53 pm

Hehe, being honest, I have had similar plans for the ESS.<P>I have already registered a domain, <A HREF="http://www.ess-central.de" TARGET=_blank>www.ess-central.de</A> :D<P>@BD: Phaley's and Vince's relationship is solely professional. He doesn't talk about personal friends with her.<P>On the otherside ... it might've helped to turn the tide if Sara had known Flax at that point and had managed to change his mind to rethink his life and join the ESS :D<p>[ 16 January 2007: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:55 am

I'm putting together proper fleet lists for the Stumbos and Corellia, with pictures I have found around the internet and like. A full OoB is out of the question though. :(
Corellian Browncoat

BattleDog
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by BattleDog » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:05 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Wes Janson:<BR><STRONG>I'm putting together proper fleet lists for the Stumbos and Corellia, with pictures I have found around the internet and like. A full OoB is out of the question though. :(</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Phaley: Go home and rethink your life.<P>Flax: Yes I'll... Wait, I'm the Jedi!

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:20 am

Hmm. Kearsage and Cantwell have been refitted so many times they may not exactly qualify as Sovereign class any more... :D
Corellian Browncoat

Will T
Lieutenant Commander
Galactic Empire

Post by Will T » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:32 pm

Wes, so I know what to write in a future post, exactly who am I dealing with? I mean are the people aboard that ship going to be heavily armed and armoured, well trained soldiers or under-equipped fanatical maniacs?<P>Oh, and to any doubters about how ten men can take a 10km battleship, I have a plan! Remember my seemingly innocent looking cargo vessels? well some aren't all that innocent...

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:27 pm

Ooooooh someone's playing by Mako's rules.<BR>Can't wait to read it. :D
Power without perception is worthless and of no use.
Current WIP The Lost Fleet everything else is on hold.

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:18 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The 95 Headhunter:<BR><STRONG>Wes, so I know what to write in a future post, exactly who am I dealing with? I mean are the people aboard that ship going to be heavily armed and armoured, well trained soldiers or under-equipped fanatical maniacs?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>The crew is well trained, and decently equipped. Most of them are not fanatics, though there are a few. Overall, the crew is similar to a comparable Imperial ship.
Corellian Browncoat

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:15 pm

So, who's next?<P>Or should I post a post how the Black Scorpion initiates the 'Warlord'-maneuver to infiltrate the bridge? :D

Will T
Lieutenant Commander
Galactic Empire

Post by Will T » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:24 pm

Suppose I could post, though I was waiting to see if anyone else had something to say before I did (eg. Wes). Kinda busy the next two days but if nothing comes up I could maybe squeeze a post in tomorrow night.

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:29 pm

I'm about to move back to my dorm, so feel free. I'll be back in in a coule of days.
Corellian Browncoat

Will T
Lieutenant Commander
Galactic Empire

Post by Will T » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:00 pm

It's a bit shorter than I'd like, ran out of time, but maybe that can help get things moving.

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:58 pm

heh, Gyttel is aware that as Major, Mryna clearly outranks him, right? :D<p>[ 23 January 2007: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]