Oen Battle III OOC

to immortalize all those epic battles we fought together...

Re: Oen Battle III OOC

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:28 pm

Wow The imperials are way outnumbered. I didn't want to do this but I gotta even these odds out. I'll get to posting a little later on when I've figured completely out how to keep war from happening between the ESS and Corellia.
Power without perception is worthless and of no use.
Current WIP The Lost Fleet everything else is on hold.

General_Trageton

Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by General_Trageton » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:06 am

Didn't somebody write that the Imps had somewhat like 3 Sovereigns?
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's Design HQ | Vince T's X-Wing HQ | My Steam Workshop

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:18 am

I did, but come on Mako, Trageton, Shiromy, Myrna, and Roscha vs. An Imperial fleet with a Vengence and 3 sovereigns. Z95 should be screaming bloody murder cause it's unfair. :D<p>[ 14 August 2007: Message edited by: Mako ]

Major Wes Janson
Rear Admiral (Upper Half)
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:22 am

I like Vinces map best. <P>Hey, the Dhilani Trident showed up on page five of my search for "Emperor class battleship" in google image search. <P>The Emperor looks pretty much like this:<BR> Image
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Will T
Lieutenant Commander
Galactic Empire

Post by Will T » Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:04 pm

Well my pair of Praetors aren't exactly pushovers, I have three or four ISDs, plus the 15 that Mako brought in, a Vengeance and three Sovereigns, as well as a handful of smaller ships. I could always bring more in, but the Empire at this time just doesn't have the resources.<BR>To be honest, it's not that much worse than Battledog's position in the last battle, and he held out pretty well. But you can see what I mean when I said I needed a good plan.<BR>If I had a superweapon.....
Formerly known as The 95 Headhunter

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:35 am

Wow someone Watches Oh My Goddess around here. Another anime fan.

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:40 pm

ok guys im back can someone just give me a quick rundown of whats going on cause im kinda lost :(
<A HREF="http://jkdf2.net/jklex/" TARGET=_blank>JKLE</A><P>One of the last active JK and MotS clan<P><I>Legends return one last time</I>

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:00 am

Actually, Wes is still neutral and not sure what to do and whom to join. Highly critical data has been stolen from the Corellian Empire and transmitted here.<P>Meanwhile, Andrew Canthas and Allora are still aboard the Culler orbiting Nar Shaddaa, currently caught in a fire fight with Gyttel and his Squad. near the hangar section.<P>Here's a rough overview of the current situation in the Bermuda Passage.<P><a href="http://www.bluephantom.de/Images/stando ... 0stand-off[/img]</a>

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:06 am

Well the scale is not all perfect, I know, the ISDs are too big and all. the main purpose is a suggestion of the position.

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:03 pm

Ok let's archive this thing cause nobody's posting. I think it's dead.

Will T
Lieutenant Commander
Galactic Empire

Post by Will T » Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:10 am

Not dead :D

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:21 pm

Who's next?

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:02 pm

I think i will<P>sorry for being away ive been quite busy with work and my computer
<A HREF="http://jkdf2.net/jklex/" TARGET=_blank>JKLE</A><P>One of the last active JK and MotS clan<P><I>Legends return one last time</I>

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:53 am

I'll put something up after class tomorrow.
Corellian Browncoat
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:56 am

A Concussion grenade blew open the blast doors into Engineering? Wow.
Corellian Browncoat

Drake26
Lieutenant JG
Bounty Hunter

Post by Drake26 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:48 am

Just sort of wondering... Hows this work? And can I join?
Proud owner of the Almighty Frying Pan of Hugeness (Doom) or AFPoH(D)

Will T
Lieutenant Commander
Galactic Empire

Post by Will T » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:09 am

OK, I have a few issues with the last couple of posts.<P>Andrew, your team couldn't have got into the hangar control room because that (the deck officer's room) is where the fight just was, the fight that ended with the door being jammed shut by an explosive.<BR>Allora is more or less unconscious, and currently held captive by Gyttel. As for who you had her fighting, well if that was Gurn Akkare, I'd already established he wears brown robes, and he is certainly not a Dark Jedi, nor is he anywhere near powerful enough to cast lightning. Think of him as being about the same level as Jaden in the tier 1 missions of JA. <BR>As for the hangar, as my original plan was to launch you into space, there's no one in there, except now for my guys on the gantries above.<BR>The way you got out though would work, as I haven't accounted for an escape ship coming in from outside the ship.<P>@Jonathan, what so not only are you part of a fleet massively bigger than mine, you've now taken away my main weapon? :D . I'm not too bothered about losing it, but I do take issue with the way you did it. The Proditus is an 11km long vengeance-class battlecruiser, the flak pod is towards the rear. Though the ventral armour is pretty weak, the dorsal armour is fairly strong. It's turbolasers are geared around engaging smaller capital ships, the upper limit probably being a little beyond the Venator-class. To have taken out my flak pod, your Venators would have had to pass 9km of heavily armoured starship, all the while being shot at by turbolasers designed to destroy ships of that size with ease, and with your main weapon being a powerful, but very precise and slow firing single cannon. And that's without even mentioning all the starfighters, corvettes and frigates brought over from Illion's group that are now supporting the Proditus.<P>I can take a hint though, obviously no one wants me to have a superweapon :D <P>@Shadowduelist, this is one of the XWAU forum's proudest and geekiest traditions, the battle thread. As the title of this one suggests, it is an open battle, and therefore anyone can join at any time. Basic rules are: no killing major characters (unless their creator agrees). Regarding fleets, no ridiculously big fleets, and no superweapons (both of which I think GT has broken :D ). The more orignal your fleet and characters are, the better.

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:54 pm

Sorry Z95 I didnt know that you were on the ship as well :o <P>I was only looking for my name in the posts... my bad let me fix all of that. :D

Drake26
Lieutenant JG
Bounty Hunter

Post by Drake26 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:27 pm

There, I've joined. I've read all the posts but I'm still a little confused so if someone could gave me a short summery with all the important stuff in it that would be great.
Proud owner of the Almighty Frying Pan of Hugeness (Doom) or AFPoH(D)

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:31 pm

Ok first off ShadowDuelist you should ask here if we're ok with you tampering or copying in any form the abilities of our characters. These guys are ours and have taken us quite some time to develop those powers you want to borrow. Not to mention those powers haven't been fully exposed and in the case of my characters, they come at a high price, besides Mako's, Roshca's and Shiromy's powers can't be duplicated from a blood sample anyway. At the time of that training between Roscha and Shiromy the only ships in system were GT's and Jonothan's and my characters were aboard Shiromy's flagship the <B>Dominance</B>. I'd be wary of Sneaking aboard though the last uninvited guest was killed.<BR>Now as for your Summary : To make a long story short what started out as Andrew going to Nar Shadaa to clear his name, has turned into Andrew getting kidnapped 3 time, The Empire of the seven suns getting one of their operatives arrested by Imperials who were looking for the Pirate Mako who stole quite a few ships and credits. Which ended up having the ESS and the Empire duke it out. Then after several ships were destroyed, Mako and most of his friends made it aboard the Dominance, and Andrew was taken prisoner on the ISD Culler, The ESS fleet withdrew to the Bermuda Nebula where they were joined by Mako's flagship the Roscha and two other executor II class SSDs one of which was owed the ESS. But before they arrived Information that was stolen from the Corellian Empire was transmitted to the nebula by A group of beings that are in search of Mako.<BR>Soon after the Imperials under the command of Admiral Pitto arrived followed by a fleet of Corellian Empire ships under the command of their leader Wes Janson.<BR>Before a huge standoff could occur an Executor II under the command of Mako and Roscha's daughter left the system to return to Nar Shadaa to rescue Andrew and his people.<BR>Now as the standoff has gotten underway the ship that had received the transmission from the Corellians has sent the information to those waiting for it, let off a shot then self-destructed thus ending the standoff and starting the ensuing battle.<p>[ 02 September 2007: Message edited by: Mako ]