Oen Battle III OOC

to immortalize all those epic battles we fought together...

Re: Oen Battle III OOC

Drake26
Lieutenant JG
Bounty Hunter

Post by Drake26 » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:49 am

Sheesh, I gave you a week. Yes, I meant Mryna. Sorry. And I if you were referring to my interdictor, I never powered it up. Why would I, since I wanted to leave? Oh, David's organization is on par with Black Sun. They're just do a better job of staying unnoticed. And the Talon of Chysmia is an ancient enchanted sword. It can't break and can burst into flame on command, and doubles the wielders speed and strength. It also has a rather strong personality. Oh, and its personality is female.<p>[ 17 September 2007: Message edited by: ShadowDuelist ]
Proud owner of the Almighty Frying Pan of Hugeness (Doom) or AFPoH(D)

General_Trageton

Fleet Admiral (Administrator)

Post by General_Trageton » Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:23 pm

NOTE: Updated my last post to make it fit the fact that the Interdictor is inactive - and to give the whole thing a bit more depth :)
Your ship, Captain. I need a drink. - Vince Trageton
Vince T's Design HQ | Vince T's X-Wing HQ | My Steam Workshop

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:23 pm

Im gonna wait to post since im not a major player in the battle yet... waiting for my crew to arrive and join with my new SSD<P>thanks mako!! :D
<A HREF="http://jkdf2.net/jklex/" TARGET=_blank>JKLE</A><P>One of the last active JK and MotS clan<P><I>Legends return one last time</I>

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:35 pm

Sorry I pulled out that abruptly. I have a busy week and a weekend off com coming up so I don't want to be the delaying factor.<P>After all, Vince sort-of managed to get a (temporary) cease-fire with every hostile party. Mission accomplished :D

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:24 pm

Alright, I have a final post for my part ready. More or less a prelude to the events that are unfolding ... and a bold move of Vince against his past ... :)<p>[ 19 September 2007: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]

Major Wes Janson
Rear Admiral (Upper Half)
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:50 am

I got distracted from posting by designing a new super-capital ship for Corellia.
Corellian Browncoat
"There's no I in 'team'. There is a me, though, if you jumble it up."
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:22 pm

May I built it??????? PLEAZZZE! :D<P>I might as well post my post, although it might be of pretty good use as one of the last ones of this battle thread.<P>It tells a bit about the past of Vince Trageton :D

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:15 am

Alright, I'm about to leave on a short vacation for 3 days, so I'll make my post now.

Drake26
Lieutenant JG
Bounty Hunter

Post by Drake26 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:16 am

Ok, umm... Can we assume the Corellians and Imperials went home and declare this officially finished so we can get on with the next one?<p>[ 24 September 2007: Message edited by: ShadowDuelist ]

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:34 am

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by General_Trageton:<BR><STRONG>May I built it??????? PLEAZZZE! :D<P>I might as well post my post, although it might be of pretty good use as one of the last ones of this battle thread.<P>It tells a bit about the past of Vince Trageton :D</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Build it? I already have a design that I am starting to model, but past that, I'm helpless when opting ;)
Corellian Browncoat
"When I suggested they reverse the polarity of the main deflector dish and flash wipe all our DNS proxys they said I was not helping."

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:48 am

I'm waiting on one last post from Andrew.<BR>But If it's over then it's over. The next one will start in a week or so.
Power without perception is worthless and of no use.
Current WIP The Lost Fleet everything else is on hold.

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:59 am

Alright I'll be waiting :D<P>@Wes: if things go well, your core world border will become a rather tough one. The UPA have lots of resources, adding to the ESS'size by 100%<P>Even if it means I have to try a coup d'etat. >)

Drake26
Lieutenant JG
Bounty Hunter

Post by Drake26 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:47 pm

My people are still for hire, and I need an excuse to get into the next one, so if anyone needs some added firepower...<p>[ 24 September 2007: Message edited by: ShadowDuelist ]

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:37 am

If you need support in the coup...
Corellian Browncoat

Drake26
Lieutenant JG
Bounty Hunter

Post by Drake26 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:52 am

Just sort of wondering, would the Excalibur's lightspeed guns count as superweapons? G_T got away with using his Omega arrays, though I suppose there is a rather large difference in firepower there (I think). Please? I wanna use my LSGs. Just because it shoots bullets the size of a Victory Star Destroyer at near lightspeed doesn't make it a superweapon. OK, so maybe it does. :P<P>Please??<p>[ 25 September 2007: Message edited by: ShadowDuelist ]

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:49 am

Excalibur? <P>And generally, superweapons are ok, as long as they are limited in usage, as in used infrequently, no destroying enemy flagships, ect. <P>There are a decent number of Sovereigns out there, as well as things like the Omega array, Super MACs, Nova Cannons, and other super-capital scale weapons. It's all about moderation. <P>Oh, don't get me started on Centerpoint... ;)
Corellian Browncoat

Drake26
Lieutenant JG
Bounty Hunter

Post by Drake26 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 12:16 pm

YAY!<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Wes Janson:<BR>[QB]Excalibur? [QB]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>My 26km long flagship. Looks sort of like a blunt nosed ssd, with two rather large tubes running the length of the ship. It only carries 8 shots, and most things arn't worth shooting at, so I wont fire it often.<p>[ 25 September 2007: Message edited by: ShadowDuelist ]

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:26 pm

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Major Wes Janson:<BR><STRONG><BR>There are a decent number of Sovereigns out there, as well as things like the Omega array, Super MACs, Nova Cannons, and other super-capital scale weapons. It's all about moderation. <P>Oh, don't get me started on Centerpoint... :(<P>OK, I might shed some light on the powers of the weapons I use.<P>Both, the omega-arrays and fusion cannons are semi-super weapons. Capable to completely obliterate ships of VSD size and inflict serious damage to larger targets.<P>- The Omega Arrays are an serialized array of Dhilani Energy Cannons of which each is equipped with an energy collector. When used the the weapons fire at each other's collectors creating a 'chain reaction' that makes the beam stronger with each shot finally resulting in one of the dreadded omega beams. Those weapon systems are found on cruisers like the Dominance and Warhammer.<P>- The fusion cannons are sort-of light versions of the devastating weapons used in Independance Day. A first beam-like shot pierces through the target's shields and drills into its hull, if possible. Then in a second phase a charge of highly concentrated energy is fired into the 'prepared' hole where it detonates causing considerable damage. As the pioneer, the legendary SBCR Warrior had one fusion cannon. The new Traquia has six of them.<p>[ 25 September 2007: Message edited by: General_Trageton ]

Major Wes Janson
Galactic Empire

Post by Major Wes Janson » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:56 pm

Hey, I wrote that way early in the morning. <P>I think I will make a high detail version of the ship, and you can reduce it if you like. Right now I am playing with wire frames in Rhino, getting the shapes right. Now it only vaguely resembles my original drawing, but for the better I'd say. There's definitely strong influences from some of the technology Corellia has acquired. <P>I'm having fun working on it :D
Corellian Browncoat

ANDREW L
Commander
Rebel Alliance

Post by ANDREW L » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:39 pm

Mako Check your PM
<A HREF="http://jkdf2.net/jklex/" TARGET=_blank>JKLE</A><P>One of the last active JK and MotS clan<P><I>Legends return one last time</I>

General_Trageton

Post by General_Trageton » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:02 pm

Alright, folks. I guess this one's over - and somewhat even got a conclusion :D<P>If you agree I'll close and archive the battle and this one.

Drake26
Lieutenant JG
Bounty Hunter

Post by Drake26 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:11 pm

Yeah, looks pretty finished to me. Go ahead.

Mako
Lieutenant Commander
Bounty Hunter

Post by Mako » Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:19 pm

Do it!!!<BR>and check your PM GT.
Power without perception is worthless and of no use.
Current WIP The Lost Fleet everything else is on hold.