[HELP] Death Star Kill all fleet

You're looking on news for the games? Or just wanna discuss which game is the best?

Moderators: K_Kinnison, Darksaber

[HELP] Death Star Kill all fleet

CharfatoS
Recruit

Post by CharfatoS » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:49 pm

Hi, im in the last mission series, after the SSD is destroyed, the next part of the mission the Death Star just start to fire at the entire fleet and destroy every single ship in no time... Im using GOG version + XWU, and fix the Widescreen with xwahacker-qt.exe... Nothing more... Anyone please help? i will appreciate so much :D

PS. Im playing the game again (I play it when i was a kid, my father gift me the cd version box) with my son, so... Its very important to him :P

CIDlord_1973
Cadet 3rd Class

Post by CIDlord_1973 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:23 pm

It's curious...the same happens with my steam version.
Maybe it's cause we are playing it on easy mode, i don't know...

Mark_Farlander
Cadet 1st Class
Rebel Alliance

Post by Mark_Farlander » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:06 am

This never happened to me in a campaign or simulator mission among the Battle of Endor's ones, but it occurred in a custom mission I created using AlliED with the 2nd Death Star set as a backdrop (old DSUCP v2.1 installed).
I think this is probably related to one of the codified status you can assign to a standard flight group (editor interface), but since in that mission the 2nd Death Star counted as a backdrop and not as a flight group, I guess this could have generated bugs.
Last edited by Mark_Farlander on Mon May 07, 2018 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mark_Farlander
Cadet 1st Class
Rebel Alliance

Post by Mark_Farlander » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:28 am

CharfatoS wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:49 pm
Hi, im in the last mission series, after the SSD is destroyed, the next part of the mission the Death Star just start to fire at the entire fleet and destroy every single ship in no time...
In Battle 7, Mission 3: The Shield is Down the Death Star II destroys B/C Urjani after 1 minute from mission start, not as a last-second resort like in Missions 1 and 2. I don't know if this is the reason for the bug, and I can't find the timings for DSII Superlaser shots in AlliED.

I'll deal with this problem when I'll fix bugs for this mission. There are still tons of other bugs in many missions, for example crafts attacking escape pods since all escape pods are set by default to Global Group 0.