Several issues

A Forum dedicated to the Suggestion, Creation and Editing of XWA Dynamic Link Library Files

Moderator: JeremyaFr

Re: Several issues

JeremyaFr
XWAU Member

Post by JeremyaFr » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:24 pm

evilmark
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by evilmark » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:50 am

Something interesting just happened ... I used Mxvted to install the XJ3 X-Wing in place of Darksaber's T70 X-Wing and suddenly all my framerate issues disappeared. Obviously the T70 itself wasn't causing it because even with just the standard XWAU instead of the DSUCP I still had those issues, so something Xvted did when it edited the .exe (I'm assuming that's what it does anyway because Avast insists on scanning the .exe every time I use xvted to edit something) must have resolved the framerate issue.

evilmark
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by evilmark » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:33 am

Nevermind I still don't know what's going on with the frame rate. It worked perfect for a day and a half, then I updated my graphics drivers so that WoW would stop complaining about them being outdated and the frame rate in X-Wing Alliance went right back down the toilet.

evilmark
Cadet 2nd Class

Post by evilmark » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:29 am

May have partially been an issue with having either too many tabs open in chrome, after closing several tabs I can now reliably get that good framerate in gameplay, but for the past day or so it had been great even in the concourse and mission briefings until now. Oh well, gameplay is the important part.